2nd January 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?

I have completed my 10th and interested to study abroad after my 12th.I am planning to go for cec in my inter.are there any courses offered in abroad after completion of 12th in cec in India or I should change my plan in taking cec after SSC and prefer some other.can I achieve any scholarship for my studies abroad?

2nd January 2015, 10:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?

My suggestion for you, is to take MPC course in Intermediate. Because, you can have vast number of opportunities with MPC stream, when compared to CEC stream. After the completion of your intermediate with MPC stream, you can apply for following courses.

->BBA
->BBS
->BBM
->B.Com
->BCA
->B.Tech
->BA Economics
->B.Com (Hons.)
->B.Com (Pass)
->B.Sc. Maths
->B.Sc. Stats
->B.Tech
->BSc. Computer Scienc
->BCA
->Civil Engineering
->ICWA
->Fashion Design or Fashion Technology

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in Bachelor courses in foreign universities, you will have complete two exams called SAT and IELTS. Some universities offers admission even with only IELTS score. After completing the exams, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your Application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies the university admission requirements.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
The SAT exam is conducted in three sections
1)Critical Reading
2)Mathematics
3)Written English
16th May 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?

I have completed my 12th cec intermediate with 84% marks what are the options for me to study abroad as higher education????
16th February 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate with cec course tell me what course should I do to get government job
13th August 2018, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is priyanka iam studing second year cec after completion of inter wt is the best step please send sir
28th May 2023, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How much salary of banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?