7th March 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do abroad studies after 12th and to get a job over there?

I am 12th passed i want to go abroad for job for which course i can do? I want to go abroad for job how can i achieve this? I just want to make sure that I will get the job right after completing my studies. So, can you please let me know on this? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  2. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  3. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  4. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  6. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  7. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  8. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  9. How to prepare for further studies Abroad after 12th science?
  10. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  11. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  12. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  13. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  14. Procedure to do further studies in Abroad after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  15. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  16. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  17. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  18. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
8th March 2015, 01:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do abroad studies after 12th and to get a job over there?

To pursue any Bachelor's course in Aboard, first you have to complete SAT exam. That's because SAT exam score is mandatory requirement to apply for Bachelor's degree admission at most of the foreign universities. After completing this exam, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your application and required documents through online or through courier.
After completing your course, you should apply for OPT program. OPT is a program, where you can search for a job for almost 29 months, if you can find the job, during that period, then you can apply for employment VISA and you can settle in Aboard.
8th March 2015, 02:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do abroad studies after 12th and to get a job over there?

To study in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in foreign universities and to get admission in any foreign university, you need to provide your TOEFL/IELTS examination score. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission in foreign universities by reporting your SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. You can do part time job while learning in Abroad and if you can get a permanent job before completion of your studies, you can do that job and you can live in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?