25th September 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best degree to get job in abroad?

I am 12th pass from Rajasthan board. And I want to do job in abroad like USA UK and UAE. So what should i do to get job easily in abroad?
Please guide me

27th September 2015, 02:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best degree to get job in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th pass from Rajasthan board. And I want to do job in abroad like USA UK and UAE. So what should i do to get job easily in abroad?
Please guide me
The B.E or B.Tech Computer Science is one of the useful courses to get a job in abroad. The IT industry is booming industry and it also has a very bright future. The other B.E courses like Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication will also be good courses for getting a job in abroad. The B.E Civil engineering will also a good course that will also get some jobs in abroad. The MBAs from leading business schools will fetch you a lot of jobs abroad.
28th September 2015, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best degree to get job in abroad?

Hi
I have completed B.sc(physics)M.Ed., Do I get a job for my degree if I relocate to uk?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?