14th January 2011, 12:01 PM
rahul singh0

Criteria for CDAC entrance exam? Can I join while studying computer science and engineering?

I'm student of b.tech 3rd year. my branch is computer science & engineering.i'm know about criteria of c-entrance examination.can i join this entrance exam at this time? thank you for this....

3rd July 2011, 09:46 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for CDAC entrance exam? Can I join while studying computer science and engineering?

CDAC conducts many exams since you dnt mention what level of exam you are asking for i am giving you basic criteria...

• A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
  • A diploma in Engineering with a minimum of three years formal education after the 10th standard or two years’ after the 12th standard.
  • Other qualifications recognised by a state government or the central government as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. In such cases, the candidate should produce proof of Government recognition.
3rd July 2011, 09:53 AM
mundhra
Member+

Default Re: Criteria for CDAC entrance exam? Can I join while studying computer science and engineering?

Eligibility criteria for CST E level exam requires you to be atleast a graduate or a diploma holder with atleast 3 years of study after 10th or 22 years of study after 12th.......you can also proceed with it by studying computer science and engineering
3rd July 2011, 08:37 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

CDAC conducts many exams

* A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
* A diploma in Engineering with a minimum of three years formal education after the 10th standard or two years’ after the 12th standard.

you can not join before completing your course
20th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I m textile engineer .can i appear for CDAC
14th August 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing BCA final year.can i eligible for the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?