14th January 2014, 10:04 PM
vatsal mehta01

Information about CS after 12th?

get information about c.s. after 12th .. please give me the information about it

15th January 2014, 12:43 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about CS after 12th?

It is good that you have completed your 12th class. You did not mention clearly that whether you would like to join Computer Science related courses or you have completed your 12th class in Computer Science.

Hope your query is regarding the courses related to Computer Science.

Soon after the completion of your 12th class, you are eligible to join variety of courses in the field of computer science like

Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology
B.Sc in Computer Science
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)

You can opt for any of the above mentioned courses as per your interest.

To get admission for Engineering courses, you have to crack Entrance Exam.

Then only you will be given admission for Engineering course.

Some of the popular Entrance Exams for Engineering are
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITS Pilani

In addition, there will be some state level Entrance Exams are also there to give admission for Engineering course in and around colleges of that particular state.

But if you want to join B.Sc or BCA courses, you don't need to appear for Entrance Exams.

You will be given direct admission to join these courses.

From my side I can suggest you like, first prepare for the entrance exam to join Engineering course.

If you are not able to get through the exam or if you get very low score in the exam, then opt for B.Sc course.

If you get good score in the Entrance Exam, then go for Engineering course.

Good number of job opportunities for the candidates in the field of computer science. Only thing that you require to grab the opportunities is subject knowledge and communication skills.

Try to be good enough in that.

Wish you all the best.
10th November 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about CS after 12th?

why cant the cse student after completing U.G engineering degree proceed in biomedical engineering.but the eligibilty was given as for all B.E/B.Tech degrees.whether a student has a bio major in school days cant take this course.whether it has a scope or not.now i am in 2nd year of cse but i didnt like the course .i want to something related to medical atleast for my P.G degree.whether my decision is or wrong ?if so suggest me some good ideas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?