12th July 2011, 01:32 PM
ashikmohammede

Criteria to get a management seat in TKM engineering College for B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Is there any reservation for muslims?

what is the criteria in getting admisson to the management seat in tkm engg. colleg for b.tech chemicsl engg.???is there any reservations for muslims?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for management quota? Is there any reservation for Muslims in Kashmir?
  2. Is there any management seats now available in TKM engineering college for 2015 admission? -- [New]
  3. Is there any management seat available for TKM Engineering college?
  4. Can my son get a seat in NIT Warangal for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE under SC category? Is there any state reservation in this college?
  5. How can I change my Engineering college? I'm currently in Amrita Engineering college and want to shift to Vallikavu College
  6. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  7. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  8. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  9. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the rank of TMK Institute of Management among other management institutes?
  11. Will I get a seat in RV college of engineering for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 in COMEDK?
  12. How to get admission in TKM college of engineering?
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. Can I get government seat in civil engineering B.Tech course?
  15. Names of the government institutes in India for Bangladeshi Students?
  16. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  17. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  18. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
24th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to get a management seat in TKM engineering College for B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Is there any reservation for muslims?

what should be my mark to get a merit seat in tkm??
29th May 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to get a management seat in TKM engineering College for B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Is there any reservation for muslims?

how can i get a management seat for m.tech computer science and engineering?
31st May 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am one among of the product of TKM College of engineering . Now Working as Engineer in public works department , Kerala . My daughter has been completed 14 year of study in TKM Centenary Public School , Karicodu , Kollam . Now she could only scored a rank of 102.3922 in the entrance examination 2014 . In 2 Examination she scored 91 marks for Maths , 64 for physics and 67 for Chemistry. There were noexternal aid to her such as separate tuitions or any thing like that during the course of study . In this circumstances can my daughter get an admission for B Tech degree course in TKM College of Engineering , Kollam.
20th June 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am interested in tkm college of engineering to study chemical engineering to full fill my ambition.I got 10663 rank in keam 2017 and 99% in plus two.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?