18th September 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology

i finished my diploma as well as B.E in polymer science and technology,now i wanna apply for lecturer post in govt polytechnic so can plz suggest the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. How can I do B.Tech or plastic engineering course(1 year) through correspondence? I've done diploma(polymer technology) in government polytechnic college(Koratty)
  5. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  7. List of jobs I can apply for in Maharashtra? I've completed diploma in plastic and polymer engineering in second class from government polytechnic Amravati(Maharastra)
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  10. Where can I do distance B.Tech in Polymer Technology/Rubber Technology?
  11. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  12. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  13. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  14. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  15. After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
24th May 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology

How to apply for lecturer vacancies in polytechnic clg ..i hv completed my B-Tech in plastics n polymer technology.
13th January 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology

my name is pranita bele. i have completed diploma and engineering in computer branch. if there is any vacancy for lectureship plz call for me interview. my contact no is 9503293125 and my email id is [email protected]
20th June 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

My name is Pooja Nawkhare. I have completed diploma and engineering in electronics & telecommunication branch.If there is any vacancy for lectureship call me for interview.My contact no.is 9168311688 and my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?