21st November 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to join in TTE post in Indian Railway? What is the age requirement and qualification?

what is creteria of join in tte post in indian railway ,what is age ,what is qualification ,

28th February 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to join in TTE post in Indian Railway? What is the age requirement and qualification?

Dear Sir I am persuing Graduation and having diploma in Computer want to work in Indian Railway
6th March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to join in TTE post in Indian Railway? What is the age requirement and qualification?

sir i want to know about tte exams,eligibility and salary.
8th March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

sir am intrested to join in railways as tte . .am doing BE ece 1st year . .do i hav any chances for joining ?if so pls help me.
30th May 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

dea sir my dob : 05/04/1976, i want to do work in railway as a tte
my qualification is m.a & computer diploma & hardware .pls tell me the how we can join the tte job
1st June 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETEDDIPLOMA1ST YEAR E.C.E I WANT TO DO TTE JOB PLS TELL ME HOW CAN I JOIN TO TTE JOB
7th June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

When the forum for T.T.E jobs will be eject?
19th June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

After matriculation, plz tell me all type eligible job in railway..
27th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of exam for post in railway as tte?
14th August 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility criteria for the post of T.T.E. in indianrailway
22nd August 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the pay scale of a T.T.E
12th September 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i get the tte job how educational qulification are required and how pay scale
12th May 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir my qualification is 10 2 ; my date of birth is 01 02 1978 ; I am working in air force ;Criteria to join in TTE post in Indian Railway ;sir am intrested to join in railways as tte ; my service completed is july 2015
5th November 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir my qualification is diploma and b.tech in electrical engineering. I have completed b.tech in 2016.my date of birth is 05.06.1990.Sir i am interested to join Indian railways as TTE. Sir please give me suggestions about preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?