22nd January 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

TTE or Clerk job in Indian Railways for Diploma in Electrical?

Sir, I am a Indian army solder and My education is Diploma In elect and 12th Sci Pass. i want to job in Indian railway as TTE post/Clark post.Pl give me advised .

11th March 2014, 06:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: TTE or Clerk job in Indian Railways for Diploma in Electrical?

T.T.E ---- Travelling Ticket Examiner

As you have completed your 12th class and Diploma you are Of course eligible to appear for the TTE or Clerk jobs in Indian Railways.So you are surely eligible to appear for the exam.You need to give RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) examination to go for the TTE(Travelling ticket Examiner).You must have secured a minimum of 50% in your academics to be eligible.The maximum age must not exceed more than 30 years.So you need to go for the RRB Entrance examination.

Soon after getting shortlisted in the entrance examination conducted by RRB you need to attend for the Medical test.you must have some following skills to get succeeded in the TTE field.For this you must be able to deal and communicate with the common travelling public.And as the name itself says you must have to check the travelling ticket,its coach,reservation category,travelling dates and more.

The Selection process of this Travelling Ticket Examiner consists of two rounds.The first round is Written test conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.For this written examination you must have good aptitude and analytical skills.And you need to concentrate on the following various topics such as Aptitude(Numerical Aptitude),Mathematics,General English and General awareness.You must first remember the time managing during the examination is very important factor.So that you can easily schedule the examination and try to attempt the questions which you feel easier,do not waste time by sitting at the tough questions.So that you can easily manage the time.
30th December 2020, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 10th pass but 42% and 12th fail and diploma in electrical and also 3 arrear so, i am eligibal for tte&tc
21st September 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in civil engineering aim eligible railway TC post
27th October 2022, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam completed diploma in civil engineering, am eligible for railway TTE post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?