26th September 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for the position of Railway TTE? Eligibility criteria for this position?

how can apply for railway TTE and what ability for this post plz.replly at [email protected]

28th October 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the position of Railway TTE? Eligibility criteria for this position?

HAI SIR..PLZ TELL ME THE AGE LIMIT...
29th October 2011, 10:13 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for the position of Railway TTE? Eligibility criteria for this position?

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E. is
  • Pass 10th & 12th standard OR equivalent Examination from a recognized board.
  • Age Limit ...Minimum 16 Years and maximum 21 years.

The Railway Recriutment Boards of different Railway zones frequently take exams of TTE.You can find notification for TTE post from http://www.employmentnews.gov.in
29th October 2011, 12:57 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for the position of Railway TTE? Eligibility criteria for this position?

ELigibility criteria for the post of TTE in railways:
age limit: 16-21 years
Education:class 12 passed from a recognized board.

http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/
THe above mentioned link may help you with your query .
kindly go though it.
1st November 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

CAN U TELL ME .....ANY OPTION .....FOR THE POST TRANSFER AS A CHOICE.....
7th November 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me the date for TTR\TE recrutement exam 2012.where will it be conducted.pls replay soon sir.
ashok
[email protected]
13th November 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

my age at present 30 years so i m not Eligibil
13th November 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i m 30year so i m not eligiable forr tte exam.if i m not eligiable this exam so plz give me inform which exam i will conduct.
18th November 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 38 years old soldier serving in Defence as a store keeper technician for the past 18 years and looking for the job in railways as a TTE, Reservation clerk, store clerk. May i know what are the eligibilities are required and where to apply? I belongs to Chennai and seeking job in southern railway and where can I get the format of application? please give a vivid guidelines ? My e-mail address is [email protected]
24th November 2011, 10:07 AM

sir,please tell me the date for TTR\TE recrutement exam 2012.where will it be conducted.pls replay soon sir.hemraj singh

[email protected]
16th December 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 23 years old how to aaply T.T.E exam and eligiblity crytaria plz tell ?
29th December 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 20 years old and want to become a T.T.E. sir how can i apply for it please tell me
6th January 2012, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

I'am 25 yrs age undergraduate....Sir want to part of this heritage called Indian Railways...Please let me know how to go about it....what;s website for northern railways...recruitment...
9th January 2012, 04:11 PM
VISHVAPRAKASH

PLEAESE HELP ME TO KNOW THE ELIGIBILITY AND NEED FOR THE POST OF TTE .

THANK YOU.

PLEASE RELPYY ME SOON At [email protected]
23rd January 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the salery of T.T.E.
26th January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How can i join this exam
31st January 2012, 12:01 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can apply for railway TTE and what ability for this post plz.replly at [email protected]
HI,
T.T.E stand for Travelling Ticket Examiner,,

If you want to become T.T.E then you have to pass 12th class with any stream for recognized board..

Age limit for T.T.E exam is 16-23 year..

The T.T.E exam is conducted by R.R.B..

GOOD LUCK!
12th February 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

when it will conducted tte exam sir. Pls rly on [email protected]
19th March 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

dude.. how cn i gt the appilcation form?????
28th March 2012, 06:40 PM
kaveribiswas

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E. is
Pass 10th & 12th standard OR equivalent Examination from a recognized board.
Age Limit ...Minimum 16 Years and maximum 21 years.
30th March 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me the date for TTR\TE recrutement exam 2012.where will it be conducted.pls replay soon

faizal
[email protected]
1st April 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, i am a 23yr old pg graduate. willing to become a tte. so can i apply now for this job. if so than were will i get the
application form. kindly rply me
3rd April 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir can you plz tell me how to apply for the TTE/TC post...i am willing to do it...plz kindly [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, for t.t.e post which exam to write and when ll the examination held?
7th May 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am serving in indian army what is the conccesion of ex man in railway inthe post of tte tc or loco pilot please send me your suggetion in my email id [email protected]
16th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate born on 15/10/1990.cam you just tell me am i eligible to write TTE exam?
I only need this job.please let me know which is the website were i will get the application form and related details.

My mail ID is [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

sir age limit is too short. plz increase.
5th July 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

iam BBA age 23 years want 2 become a TTE tell me the procedure
20th September 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
my name is Jani Basha.G.sk. I want to become tte officer ..present i am studying aeronautical engineering final year..so, will you please tell me the notification time and month...because i am basically poor financially..so,please send the respective answer to my e-mail:[email protected].
Thanking you sir,
your's faithfully,
Jani Basha.G.sk.
6th December 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

is there any exam i can give to get job in government after dec 2012?
6th December 2012, 07:47 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

TTE - travelling Ticket Examiner

TTE exam is conducted by RRB.

RRB – Railway recruitment Board.

Eligibility criteria for TTE -

10+ 2 from a recognised board.

Minimum age is 18 years

Maximum age is 23 years.

How to apply for TTE –

The notification for TTE exam is published in –

The official website of RRB
The Employment news.

You can apply for the suitable opening.
16th December 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 39 years old soldier serving in Defence as a store holder technician for the past 19years and looking for the job in railways as a TTE,booking clerk. May i know what are the eligibilities are required and where to apply? I belongs to v.p.o:mouli(barwala) dist:panchkula (haryana) near ambala cantt and seeking job in north railway and where can I get the format of application? please give a vivid guidelines ? My e-mail address is [email protected] my mobile no:7837302545,9477630690,8572044545
22nd February 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the position of Railway TTE? Eligibility criteria for this position

sir I am 17years old and I am study in B SE in 1st year can I participate
6th June 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

how we can apply for tte or tc jobs,please sir, i had completed my 10 2 sir am much intrested in railways ples help me sir.
25th August 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

siri(obc)havepassed10th(49.33)and12(58)iam19yearso ld.icanapplyT.T.E.exam
26th August 2013, 01:28 AM
Mattyjkk

Hi,
friend

For TTE job in RRB minimum qualfication 12 th pass in 60 % above.If you are interested to work in railway department as TTE you have to apply for this position as and when notification will appear in railway official site for this post.

18 years is the lower age limit for this. But, 25 years is the higher age limit for this position. You have to write written examination organized by railway recruitment board as part of selection process. If you are capable of clearing the written exam, you can attend personal interview as well. If interested, you can apply for this position via online.
below subjects are asked quetion in exam.
MATHS
REASONING
ENGLISH
GENERAL AWARENESS

thank you
all the best///////////////////////////
7th November 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what's the salary 4 ttc
7th November 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary 4 ttc
3rd May 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM 24 RIGHT NOW MY AIM IS TO BECOME A TTR IN SOUTHERN RAILWAY. PLS LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING AND THE DATE OF TTR EXAM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AM I ELIGIBLE FOR APPLYING. MY MAIL ID:- [email protected]

THANKS AND KIND REGARDS
D.CHRISTOPHER
20th August 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir with behalf of my knowledge ment I know sir I passed 10th on 77 persent.But on which date the new posts comes.
23rd August 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is 12 pass and government jobs is very lucky please onee more time
29th September 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I completed my 10 2 ....now I want to become tte...plz tell me..wat can I do and..how can I apply..please reply me...
My email:[email protected]
8th March 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Am an ex army 17 year fast my sos date 28 feb 2015 . i need a job in south central railway my local place plsss info my g Mail khaja [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?