27th December 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become TTE in Indian Railway for Ex-Servicemen?

Sir, I am a Indian army solder and My education is Diploma In elect and 12th Sci Pass. I want to job in Indian railway as TTE post/Clark post.Pl give me advised .

20th January 2014, 06:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to become TTE in Indian Railway for Ex-Servicemen?

T.T.E ---- TICKET TRAVEL EXAMINER

To become TTE , you first need to know the eligibility criteria for the post that you are going to apply.
For Vacancies reserved for Ex-servicemen and Ex-serviceman with 15 years active service in the Armed forces with matriculation will be considered eligible to apply for the posts.

For which the minimum qualifications is an University Degree provided the relevant certificate issued by the military authority is attached with the Application which is the Main one.

Remember that there are different various zones for Indian Railways based upon the region.The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) frequently give the notifications for the posts of TTE.

Soon after clearing the examination you will have to face the Interview,because which is the second part of the recruitment process.There by you will have to attend the third part of the interview process,which is medical examination.

After getting selected finally in the recruitment process, you will be undergoing for a training.So now we can call you as a Ticket Travel Examiner.When the notification comes , you need to apply for the post accordingly.

The minimum age could be of 18 years and the your age should not be greater than 30 years of age.You must have secured a minimum of 50% in your qualifying examination.You must be an Indian Citizen.The Entire Selection process is similar to the other recruitment processes in Indian Railways.

Note that there is a good high competitors for this post,as it is required only minimum basic qualification.To clear the entire exam, you must be intelligent and have good knowledge enough to clear both written and Interview tests.Try to look for the employment news to get the latest notification.
19th May 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir for ex men the limit has been given not exceed than 30 but when a person retires his age more than 30 .pl tell me how it ll be possible
21st May 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I am RAJANRANA How can I get govarment job in IAF plz tell me in this no. 9761277675
2nd June 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, I am Ex-serviceman, I am well qualified Ammunition Technician i...e Static and Minor repair of ammunition and explosives,disposed and demolition of unserviceable and dangerous ammunition and explosives.sir I like and interest TTE job in railway, can i get this job. my No-9488629318.
3rd October 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am exservice man in indian army...
My age is 38..BA english lit....
Can i get this job....
12th October 2014, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to tte exam acuate facing so Pl tell me what is the required for qualification(ex army) due to preparation for tte exam
2nd November 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I am working in indian army as a clerk since sep 2003. I have completed m.com and now i wish to join as tte in railway. I need your advice for the same...
18th March 2015, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am exservice man in indian army.
My age is 44 yrs.
Qualifications 12 th 1st division pass.
9th May 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to know what is the max age for Ex servismen in application of TTE in india railawy
26th September 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I job in Indian armored force after retirement I want job Indian railways pls tell me qualities and qualifications and degrees. My num 8890250222 9501587022 [email protected]
4th October 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am serving in Indian Army as Subedar and presently serving in MES as JE Civil. My education qualification is BA, B Ed and Diploma in Civil Engg through IGNO. My DOB is 05 Jan 1974. I want to apply in railway. Please tell me procedure How can I apply in railway as TTE and station master and other post. Suresh kumar
19th February 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir now I m serving in Indian Army after retirement I will join Indian Railway . I m Transport supervisor, Advance Diploma in computer , I have passed BA first division , so can I apply for railway T.T.E post
24th September 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am serving in iadian Army. I want to apply in Indian rly service after completed 17yrs service.My civil education is BA.can I Apply ex service quota post for TTE
4th January 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I am retiring from Army on 31 Dec 2017 at age of 52,am I eligible for TTE/TC job in Indian Railways an ex service man.
13th February 2018, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm 12 pass I'm retired 30 Apr 18 Indian army. After 22 year service now I want to join Indian railway for the post TTE. Please, suggest. Ajay singh Rana my mob no is 8544919486.my email address is [email protected] .sir I'm waiting ur reply Thenx.
16th July 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a ex Army clerk from Indian Army. I have been completed 26 years service in the army. My date of birth is 11/08/1964 and date of retirement is 31/05/2008.Can I apply for TTE post in railway?
29th August 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am Ex Nb sub GD from Indian army. I have been completed 20 years service in the army. My date of birth is 18 march 1981 and date of retirement is 31Dec2018. Can I apply for TTE post in railway
16th June 2022, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

how the age of ex serviceman is considered? Is it total length of service- the actual age= the resultant is his qualifying age Is this Correct?
Shyamraj
Trivandrum
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?