5th April 2011, 10:33 PM
electri

Criteria for migration to any other college of IP university in 2nd year?

i am doing btech 1st year in an ip university college.and i want to know what is the criteria for migration to any other college of ip university in the second year.

27th April 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for migration to any other college of IP university in 2nd year?

how can i change my college affiliated to same university in 2 year?
3rd May 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for migration to any other college of IP university in 2nd year?

please suggest me some list of colleges for the admission in btech 2nd year after completing 1st from another college.
10th June 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

is migration possible from ptu to ip university ,delhi?? plz tell me...........
23rd July 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

plzz tell me abt the migration in ip univ...plzzzzzzz
5th August 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i did my b tech 1st year in dwiet in ece department in 2009-10 nd after that i got medical problem due to which i won't be able to attend my 2nd year but now i want to continue my 2nd year but my name is there in 3rd year in ptu records .can i join 2nd year and appear as a regular student,plz help me out
5th August 2011, 09:54 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after admission in one college then it is very difficult .
if admission in Govt. college then easy, but if private college then in my point you do not change this college because if you go for change this college then you have secure minimum 60% mark in semester ,then you give all the payment of 4 years to this institution
then you change to other colleges of same university.

First when you admission first time then you think then you admission in particular college.because college change is not a small thing,there is a lot of waste of time and money.............

Good Luck..........
5th August 2011, 09:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Criteria for migration to any other college of IP university in 2nd year?

hi dear
after admission in one college then it is very difficult .
if admission in Govt. college then easy, but if private college then in my point you do not change this college because if you go for change this college then you have secure minimum 60% mark in semester ,then you give all the payment of 4 years to this institution
then you change to other colleges of same university.

First when you admission first time then you think then you admission in particular college.because college change is not a small thing,there is a lot of waste of time and money.............

Good Luck..........
6th August 2011, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

i have taken admission in bvp first year but due to some problems i want to change my college and take admission in igitplease suggest me the way to migrate from bvp to igit.
21st August 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are required for migration from 1st collage to another in ptu. plz tell me e-mail me [email protected].
17th October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Is that posible to migration from manav bharti univeristy to another univeristy in 2nd year.plz tell [email protected]
15th January 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my shift plzzzzzz give me the right way
20th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 back in 1st sem can i migrate to another college
20th June 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i am outsider and my cet rank is 1907 which college i can get
15th July 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

can plzzzzzzzzzzzz anybody tell me ki migration ki last date kya hai b.tech course k plzzzzzzzzzz
15th July 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

migration last date kya hai 2012 b.tech course ki
plzzzzzzzzzzzz somebody tell
6th October 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

can i change my institute from hmr to any institute of ip in 2nd year
30th December 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i m doing BCA form CPJCHS ...I am in !st year can U plz tell me the procedure for migration n any oter college of IP univ.????
10th January 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

im doing bba in ip university i want to change my college after one year in the same university due to certain reasons please tell me the procedure of changing there is a urgently need to change
12th January 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i m doing M.E. IN RAYAT BAHARA COLLEGE HOSHIARPUR.CAN I MIGRATE TO BNDA BHADUR COLLEGE FATEHGARH SAHIB FROM 3RD SEM. WHAT IS THE CRITERIA.AND HOW MUCH MONEY WASTE IN THIS PORSITURE.
3rd March 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd semeter B.tech in Punjab technical now i want to migrate to kashmir university plz update about this on......e-mail: [email protected]
3rd March 2013, 07:28 PM
MSTs
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 2nd semeter B.tech in Punjab technical now i want to migrate to kashmir university plz update about this on......e-mail: [email protected]
Hi,

Transfer from college to college oruniversity to university is possible. The procedure for Transfer from one College to another: 1) a student desirous of transfer from one College to another shall apply to theRegistrar in the prescribed manner for permission for such transfer.� Such applications shall be submitted in every case prior to making the desired transfer and shallfurnish valid reasons for the transfer proposed.� 2)�� An application for a transfer shall be accompanied by:� the written consent of the Principal of the College in which the student is studying; the written promise of admission from the Principal of the College which he proposes to join, together with an assurance by him that the student, if the transfer is permitted, will be able to continue in his College the course of study already commenced by the student in each subject under each part of the examination; and a certificate of satisfactory progress and good conduct from the Principal of the College he is leaving. Vice-Chancellor is the Authority to sanction transfer

All the best
3rd March 2013, 09:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

according to my view,
it is not possible after taking admission in any private college.

but in some govt. college, it can be done.

you have to secured 60% in passing examination.

just go college/university clerk and ask for it.

he will be helpful for you.

thank you............................
22nd May 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i am currently studying in dcrust murthal btech me n want to migrate to igit in 3 sem...pls help
7th May 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Any student who want migration or change of colleges from any colleges to ip university for course contact us at [email protected]
13th July 2015, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I got admission in i.t. In usict of ipu in.2015 But i want to change my course (c.s.e.)in the same college plzzz tell me what is procedure and minimum criteria for this to happen & surity
7th August 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in NPTI but due to some problems I want to transfer my college to G.B.Pant with MAE... is this possible? Plz reply me at [email protected]
7th August 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in NPTI but due to some problems I want to transfer my college to G.B.Pant with MAE...is this possible? Plz reply me at [email protected]
13th March 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I am doing btech 1st year in an ip university college. And i want to know what is the criteria for migration to any other college of ip university in the second year of BA English honour with English literature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?