26th December 2019, 10:31 AM
Saranramasamysulur

Criteria and procedure to apply for Income Tax Department entrance exam?

Hi, could you please tell me about the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Income Tax Department entrance examination? When is the upcoming exam going to be conducted and what is the last date to apply for it? How can I prepare? Can you also share previous 3-5 years solved papers.

29th December 2019, 06:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to apply for Income Tax Department entrance exam?

For recruitment in Income Tax, candidates can appear in UPSC Civil Service or SSC Combined Graduate Level examination.

The required educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

For more information about examination or to get previous year question paper visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?