28th November 2011, 10:36 AM
Dev Somvanshi

Procedure to apply for LLB in Income Tax Department? What are the requirements to apply for it?

Sir
I am Dev Somvanshi B.Com from farrukhabad (U.P).

Sir Please Tell me what is the procedure of Apply L L B in Income Tax department. What is requirement of Apply. Sir I will pass B.Com with 43% Marks in 2010 Can I Apply this..

1st March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for LLB in Income Tax Department? What are the requirements to apply for it?

HOW CAN I DO LLB IN INCOME TAX
26th May 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for LLB in Income Tax Department? What are the requirements to apply for it?

Sir
I am RITESH SAINI B.Com from KASHIPUR (U.K).

Sir Please Tell me what is the procedure of Apply L L B in Income Tax department. What is requirement of Apply. Sir I will pass B.Com with 45% Marks in 2010 Can I Apply this..
1st October 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir iam manish kumar b.com from mjpru. sir pls tell me what is the procedure of apply LLb in income tax department . what is requirement of apply.
12th October 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

is there any posts for law graduates in come tax dept.??
12th October 2012, 10:29 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Your age must be between 21 year minimum age and 35 year maximum age.
To be qualified for this recruitment aspirants are need to have suitable educational qualification from any reputed university. For this they must qualify graduates (B.A/B.Sc/B.Com) in Economic/math/Statistics/commerce/Business administration and also LLB (law).

You have to attend a written test which will arrange in objective type and they are needed to have minimum marks to qualify for training session.

Thanks...
17th March 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any procedure to get into these department after just passing 12th with first division
13th June 2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

procedure for applying llb in income tax department after passing b.com?what are the entrance test for it with full detail ?
13th March 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete BBA do i not apply for LLB in taxation please tall me
2nd May 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of course of llb in income tax ? how many expenses for this course ?
1st July 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am Salman B.Com from SHIKOHABAD (U.P).

Sir Please Tell me what is the procedure of Apply L L B in Income Tax department. What is requirement of Apply. Sir I will pass B.Com with 58% Marks in 2014 Can I Apply this..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?