18th August 2016, 02:08 PM
shreya tanwar

Procedure and entrance exam details to enter in State or Central Government job in Income tax department after graduation?

I am Soni Chauhan, here want to know what procedure are there for graduate student to enter into State or Central level job in Income tax department in that what exam should crack .please tell me details.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to become an Income Tax Officer in the Income Tax Department?
  2. What is the procedure for getting job in Income Tax department of India? Which exam should I give to get job in Income Tax?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  4. What is the procedure to enter Income Tax Department after CA completion?
  5. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  6. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  7. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
  8. How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?
  9. Can I get job in Income tax department if my subjects are PCM in 11th?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Income Tax Department after completion of 12th?
  11. Procedure to get Income Tax Assistant job after passing CA?
  12. How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?
  13. Which exams should i write to get job in Income Tax Department after Graduation?
  14. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  15. Eligibility and application procedure for jobs in Income Tax Department? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to become a Commissioner in Income Tax Department?
  17. When is the entrance exam conducted for Income Tax officer post? When and how can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  18. Is there any Accounts related job available in Income Tax Department?
15th January 2017, 09:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exam details to enter in State or Central Government job in Income tax department after graduation?

For recruitment as an officer in Income Tax department the candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination for which the bachelor degree is sufficient and age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category in upper limit.

Recruitment in department is also offered through SSC entrance examination.

So, if you have completed your graduation then you are eligible to appear for examination.

The candidates have to qualify in written as well as interview stages of examination for final selection. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?