22nd January 2011, 05:36 PM
arpit_jain68

Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?

Sir, i m Pursuying B.E. in ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING from MEDICAPS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT INDORE...n i m in 3rd year 6th sem now...and i want to do major training from Reputated Institutes such as BHEL.NTPC,ISRO or any other, please tell me the criteria & procedure for applying or any other requirement.....THANKS!!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  7. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  9. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  12. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students?
  13. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  14. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  15. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. Procedure to get 6 months training in Delhi NCR? -- [New]
  18. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student

23rd January 2011, 08:05 PM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?

In those reputes companies.....they'll give notifications.....You have to check the top sites for the information about these notifications like www.symposiumz.net
www.freshersworld.com

23rd January 2011, 08:23 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?

It is very easy to get intern in PSUs ....First contact the placement cell of your college or you may directly go the website and apply online.

28th January 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of b.tec 3rd year & i want to summer training in drdo or bel.what can i do?

31st January 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of btech pursuing engineering in ec branch from uptu and i want to do summer training in drdo,isro,ngc,bhel nd some other reputate companies ,what are the basic citeria and procedures for applying?

7th February 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir,plz................
tell me about summer training 2011 for 3rd year ece student

9th February 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Please inform me the Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO for 3rd year B.Tech.(ECE) student? My mail is [email protected]

12th February 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m the student of B.Tech ECE branch 3rd year 6th sem now...and i want to do major training from Reputated Institutes such as BHEL,IOCL,NTPC,ISRO or any other, please tell me the criteria & procedure for applying or any other requirement.....THANKS!!

19th February 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, im btech 3 yr.from mechanical..n my% is 57..so i liable 4 govt or psu job or not..in sc/st quota..

24th February 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m student of 3rd year e.c.e branch,i want summer training from BHEL plz tell me procedure n criteria.......

25th March 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know the criteria and procedure for companies like BHEL, DRDO,ISRO,NTPS

26th March 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM STUDENT OF B,TECH EC 3RD YEAR TELL ME THE PROCEDURE FOR TRAINING AFTER SIXTH SEM OF B.TECH

27th March 2011, 12:37 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me-
In those reputes companies.....they'll give notifications.....You have to check the top sites for the information about these notifications like www.symposiumz.net
www.freshersworld.com
Thanks.
All the best.

29th March 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i want to get summer training in ec in madhya pradesh.i am a2nd year student.sir kindly help me n send me the details at [email protected]

3rd April 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir do all these psu companies ask percentage of degree only or an aggregate of all semesters?

13th April 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i m student btech 6th sem in IT branch.i wanna do summer training for 45 days in bhel,isro and give your contect no.

14th April 2011, 02:04 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

www.freshersworld.com

16th April 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of b.e. 3rd year metallurgy branch from o.p. Jindal institute of technology and i want to do my summer training in ongc how can i apply for the same.

11th September 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir , we are 40 student of of EEE branch of veltech technical university chennai . we want to do industrial visit in BHEL or NTPC what are the procesure we have to follow for this .
sir please reply us as early as possible. My email id is [email protected].

6th January 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam persuing b tech 3rd year eee.actually i wana ask u one thing.what r the government&private companies for eee studets....thank u.

26th December 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have 62 aggregate in college %,obc,what is the eligibility criteria ,cut off for ob is 60 or 65

9th February 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the precentage crireria for summer training in bhel ongc for ec 3rd yr student

22nd April 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

please tell me procedure for summer training in isro........i am 3 rd ece student.

19th September 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i m pursuing btech from electronics and communication...5th semester...sir i wanna do
from government reputed companies...i want to know the procedure for applying in these companies...especially of dmrc...

17th July 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

My son is in third year b.tech Dhanbad in mine machinery wants internship in BHel haridwar in,Dec 2015 for 30 day/in june2016

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?