4th February 2011, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?

please tell me the criteria 4 top govt colleges to get admission and what to do in 11 and 12 and also tell the fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  2. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  3. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  4. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  6. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  8. Previous years papers of M.Tech? Ranking of the top colleges? Fee structure of both government?
  9. What is the fees for the course of BBA?
  10. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  11. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  12. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India? -- [New]
  13. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  14. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  15. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  16. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  17. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in government colleges after scoring 93000 and state rank of 15000? Which NITs are suitable for me? Any top private colleges in which I can get? Fee structure of the course?
4th February 2011, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?

well dear u have not mentioned about your stream........if you are a science student then which one is your stream......medical or non medical????? And what do you want to do after 12th ????? Just tell me the things I asked you then only I can answer your question....
4th February 2011, 06:42 PM
SupritShestha

Default Re: Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?

hey friend!

you probably may be in 10th standard now if am not wrong...to take a subject in 11 and 12 purely depends on your interest...you can opt science or arts or commerce...but i recommend that you can take science as its fun and lots of scope will be there for you in future...about the criteria for colleges...its mainly decided by the no of good quality faculties it have and the facilities as well as the placement....am sure when time will come for we will definitely help you...
wish you all the best in life..
5th February 2011, 07:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to decide the course based on the subjects you are interested in. Like if you are more interested in History, Geography then you must take up arts or if you like Physics then you must take science. There are many good colleges in the country. Since you have not mentioned the place it is difficult to give a list of colleges. The fees to varies for each college.
19th June 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i want know top colleges in maharashtra for 11th 12th. plz tell me about colleges
2nd July 2011, 12:38 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want know top colleges in maharashtra for 11th 12th. plz tell me about colleges
there are very nice colleges of 11th and 12th for science stream in maharashtra.

specially in latur board , there are very nice colleges in latur.

1) RAJSHREE SHAHU MAHAVIDHYALAYA ,LATUR

this college is one of the best college in maharashtra .
it offers science, commerce , arts streams for the 11th and 12th.
for your information maximum toppers from maharashtra are from this college. the students from this college tops in both board and mhtcet for several years.

2) DAYANAND SCIENCE COLLEGE LATUR

this college is very nice for the students of science stream.
specially the staff provided by this college is very nice in the PCM group that is engineering group.

the above menyioned both colleges are accrediated by NAAC A+ GRADE government.

3) MAHATMA GANDHI MAHAVIDHYALAYA , AHMEDPUR

if you are interested in the science stream and want to perform well in the board exams of hsc . then is very nice college for you . this college is also have special accrediation by govenment.

4) FERGUSAN COLLEGE , PUNE

it is one of the oldest college in maharashtra. it offers different courses like science, commerce, arts for 11th and 12th.
it is very nice college for 11th and 12th in maharashtra.

5) st XAVIARS science college ,mumbai

6) dharampeth mahavidhyalaya ,nagpur

these are the best colleges of 11th and 12th from different zones of maharashtra. thanks
11th July 2011, 02:13 PM
anand0091

Post Re: Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?

Quote:
please tell me the criteria 4 top govt colleges to get admission and what to do in 11 and 12 and also tell the fees structure
Top govt. colleges of india are IITs and then NITs ( NIT WRANGAL, NIT TRICHY and NIT CALICUT are at top.)
To get admission to these institutes u need to qualify IITJEE exam for IIT colleges and AIEEE exam for NITs which is conducted on all india level.

for preparation of these exams you should better join good coaching centres as:-
BANSAL CLASSES , FITJEE , RESONANCE , ALLEN or BRILLIANT TUITORIAL etc.
you can join these in 11th or after 12th also in taget course of 1 year.
Fee structure of Top govt. college in india are
1. IITs ....there fee structure varies from 20000 to 25000 per semester.
2. NITs ...here fee per semester is around 25000.
different colleges have different fees.
all the best.
15th November 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

how i can get an admission for commerce
16th November 2011, 12:40 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

you probably may be in 10th standard now if am not wrong...to take a subject in 11 and 12 purely depends on your interest...you can opt science or arts or commerce...but i recommend that you can take science as its fun and lots of scope will be there for you in future...about the criteria for colleges...its mainly decided by the no of good quality faculties it have and the facilities as well as the placement....am sure when time will come for we will definitely help you...
wish you all the best in life..
2nd December 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i am average student in study but i wan't to take addmision in fergusan college puit is possible or notne
1st January 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dayanand Science College Latur is the only one college in Maharashtra who produce toppers in 10 +2. It is always best to take the admission & secure the feature.
8th April 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

we have just given ssc examination n hope to come out with flying colours. we still don't have a clear idea about our career. but we are sure of choosing science faculty. is it necessary that we should have a clear idea about our career before choosing any college? your above reply's shows that necessity.If i say that i am interested in science (medical) can u suggest me some good colleges in pune? n suggest a good site?
3rd June 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

how many government colleges in pune for11th&12th science (general)?
3rd June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about top 10 science colleges in latur for 11th&12th
10th June 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

admission date for XIth science in latur Science colleges
18th March 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply to admmision i bsc biotechnology in du and the best goverment college in india
11th June 2013, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

My sister got 84.20% in 10th she wants to go towards medical field AFTER 11th-12th she wants to keep MATHS as option can u suggest GOVERNMENT college in mumbai where she can get free admition..
7th September 2013, 01:58 AM
thegame007

You need to decide the course based on the subjects you are interested in. Like if you are more interested in History, Geography then you must take up arts or if you like Physics then you must take science.

you have many option after completing your 12th class study like as-
if you have boi stream then you can go for medical entrance exam like as AIPMT, AIMS .
IF YOU HAVE MATHS STREAM THEN YOU CAN GO FOR B.TECH EXAM LIKE iit and uptu.
other courses like-BBA,BCA,B.SC,B.COM ETC
THANKS
27th June 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about admission process of 11th in pune the online form filling process is over . Can i still get admission to 11 th ?
9th June 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I got88.60%marks in SSC exam2014-15 and I am also passed the exam of tabla. So my que. is that can there is any reservation for music field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?