26th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?

Dear sir
My son has written 10th std exam wiyh icse Board syllabus .He is ambitious in studying IIT after 12th .in this context he want to study 11th and 12th in icse syllabus .so pl guide is it necessory to study in icse syllabus only in 11th and 12th?Also pl give the details of colleges offering icse in 11th and 12th in and around Bangalore city. When applicatiopns will be given .Fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  2. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  3. Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?
  4. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  5. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  6. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  7. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  8. B.Category seats offering colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  9. Colleges offering DGO course and details about their fee structure?
  10. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  11. Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?
  12. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  13. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  14. Colleges offering quality assurances in India? Fee structure about the course?
  15. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
  17. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  18. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
28th May 2015, 03:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?

LIST OF ICSE COLLEGES

1. Bishop cotton boys school
http://www.cottonboys.com/

2. Acharya pathashala public school
NR colony, Bengaluru, karnataka-560019.

3. The Cathedral High school
http://www.cathedralbangalore.com/

4. St. Joseph's boys high school
http://www.sjbhsbangalore.in/

5. Cluny convent high school
http://www.clunyconventschool.org/

For admission go to respective school and fill the application forms with all the necessary documents.
26th December 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?

I am studying in 11th with ICSE board India.can i get admission in Canada college for higher education.Please give me details,Where can i contact
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?