23rd February 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

CS entrance exam: Where to obtain forms? Deadline for submission? Subjects included?

from where i can get cs entrance forms? and what is the last date of submission? and it includes which subject ??? i want full detail of this course..

23rd February 2011, 03:17 PM
rauny.singh

Default Re: CS entrance exam: Where to obtain forms? Deadline for submission? Subjects included?

Hey ,

I have the full info for you pl see below :-

COURSES offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India:

• Professional Development course
• Pre Membership Training (16 months)
• Professional Programme (8 papers)
• Executive Programme (6 papers)
• Foundation Programme (4 papers)

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

• The candidate should be 10+2 pass or its equivalent.
• The candidate should be a student of any discipline in Arts, Commerce and Science (excluding Fine Arts) for pursue this course.
• Those candidates appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent can also seek provisional admission subject to submission of proof of passing the said examination within 6 months as mentioned by the chief executive of this institute. .

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

• For admission candidate have to fill Application Form. The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained by Cash Payment of Rs200/- or by Post/Courier: DD/PO of Rs250/- drawn in favor of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi.

IMPORTANT DATES:

• Admission is open throughout the year.
• The last date for appearing in December 2011 examination: End week of March, 2011.

CONTACT DETAILS:

Headquarters
ICSI House
22, Institutional Area
Lodi Road
New Delhi-110003

Ph. 011-24617321, 4150444

EMAIL: [email protected]

WEB SITE: www.icsi.edu
28th March 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CS entrance exam: Where to obtain forms? Deadline for submission? Subjects included?

from where should we take the entrance exam form for cs?
31st March 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

when cs form is available for foundation exam?
1st April 2011, 12:54 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

deadline of the form is 1 week of April 2011
for mire details please vist...
http://www,icsi.edu

good luck.
1st April 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

where are cs entrance forms available
4th April 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get form???
23rd April 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

its last of week of april .cant i now give entrance of cs ?
27th May 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

i want to know how is pre professional training
3rd September 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I want all information of cs in full detail and in simple language,related to me such tell me, i had completed b.com i have interest to do cs now what to do which subject will be there u tell me everything?
28th July 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get the admission in ag bsc colleges
in maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?