8th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Income Tax Officer? How to get forms for Entrance Exam?

hello mam , i want to know how can i apply for an income tax officer? i don't know what is the procedure? how can i give exams? what type of subjects are included in this ? how can i get "forms " for enterence exam? And i don't want to take any coching from a higher institute, and i cant go out of ludhiana. Please tell me. I have done BCA

8th July 2011, 09:40 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Income Tax Officer? How to get forms for Entrance Exam?

hello dear

you can apply for Income Tax Officer after your graduation course.

as minimum graduation courses is required to apply for Income Tax Officer.

you can join as a Income Tax Officer in two ways

1.through UPSC exam.

2.through PSC exam.

all the best.....
9th July 2011, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Income Tax Officer? How to get forms for Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello mam , i want to know how can i apply for an income tax officer? i don't know what is the procedure? how can i give exams? what type of subjects are included in this ? how can i get "forms " for enterence exam? And i don't want to take any coching from a higher institute, and i cant go out of ludhiana. Please tell me. I have done BCA
dear friend,

Criteria for income tax officer is as.

Age limit : your age must be between 21 to 30
age relaxation is provide for sc/st/obc candidate

Educational Qualifications: you should have a degree for any recognized university .

1. Apply for Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC.
For more information, do visit the official website:-www.upsc.gov.in

2. Appear in the Combined Graduate level examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission SSC.

For more information, do visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission
www.ssc-cr.org

All the best
9th July 2011, 09:39 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

INCOME TAX OFFICER exam is generally conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Its a great opportunity for you that your examination is going to be held in the month of April and notification generally come in February or march so well prepare for it..as the

1.)exam pattern for this consists of:--

a)General Intelligence:It consists of your ability of reasoning ,how much you can analysis a problem.

b)General English: It consists English Language and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks using verbs, preposition, articles etc, vocabulary, spellings, Grammar, sentence-structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, sentence completion, phrases and idiomatic use of words etc

c)Arithmetical Ability: It consists of problems relating to number systems, Computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions,percentages, ratio and proportions, averages, interest, profit & loss, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time & distance, ratio and time etc

d)General Awareness: It consists of the general awareness of the environment around you and its application to society,

knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect .
The test will also include History, Geography, Economic, General policy, Scientific Research etc.

2.)ELIGIBLITY

1.Qualification:

a)you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.

2.Age:

a:Your age should not be not less than 18 yers and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination

b) The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

3.Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm
b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c)Physical Test:
i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

INCOME TAX OFFICER make organisations and individuals pay the correct amount of tax at the right time. TAX officer offer information and advice to individuals, businesses and organisations on a range of tax and related issues.Even they do full inquiry in case of any disparacy...
13th July 2011, 12:09 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

The exam to recruit Income tax officer is conducted by Staff Selection Commission in the
month of april every year.Income tax officer is needed to make organisations and
individuals pay the correct amount of tax at the right time. The income tax officer has a
great power to search the home of any person .

ELIGIBILITY

You must posses a degree of a recognized University.

Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years.

Exam pattern ::It mainly includes :

General Intelligence
General English
Arithmetical Ability
General Awareness
2nd August 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

can chartered accountant becomes eligible for Income tax officer
12th August 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i am prosenjit roy, i have done b.com(acct. houns) under n.b.u and also student of pcc under icai, may i eligible for exam.of IT OFFICER.
12th August 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to form for income tax officer entrance exam.
12th August 2011, 11:15 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

you can apply for Income Tax Officer if you have passed graduation course.graduation is must to apply for Income Tax officer.

you can join as a Income Tax Officer in two ways

1.through UPSC exam.

2.through PSC exam.

Age limit:

a:Your age should not be not less than 18 yers and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination

b) The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

In entrance exam generally these type of question are asked-

1.General Intelligence
2.General English
3.Arithmetical Ability
4.General Awareness
4th September 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Salim ansari
I,have passed my degree course & now i am preaparing I.C.W.A.I examination so can i become a jncome tax officer
14th September 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

can a final year engnr. student apply for ssc????????
19th October 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m siddharth student of ipcc(CA) n b.com 2nd year how can i apply for upsc/psc exam n when they r held??????????
19th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for ssc exam persuing final year
22nd January 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is Sudhir. I want to know how should i register for SSC exam & what is the procedure?
20th November 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get forms for entrance
10th March 2014, 07:57 PM
sonawane mona

Sir, my name is suraj , 25th march 2014 i giving my BCS last yr exam,,, plz tell me can i appear that SSC exam , and how ?,, plzzzzzz rply i need your help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?