7th December 2010, 09:38 AM
kundupulak

CSIR NET Syllabus and Question Papers for Computer Science and Engineering?

I am a M.Tech (CSE) final year student. I want to appear at CSIR-NET Exam.
How do I get CSIR NET syllabus and question papers for Computer Science and Engineering?

25th December 2010, 02:19 PM
anitha03

Default Re: CSIR NET Syllabus and Question Papers for Computer Science and Engineering?

hi
am giving link below,
in this link more than question papers of computer science department last years
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqpyr.php?sub=87
19th January 2011, 12:16 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: CSIR NET Syllabus and Question Papers for Computer Science and Engineering?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18002758/NET-Syllabus-Computer-Science-IT

Visit the above link & you will get your syllabus & sample paper
25th January 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for net 2011 in computer science
20th March 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

is computer science eligible for NET june 2011
21st March 2011, 05:41 PM
hparthasarathi

hai I am a final year student of CSE(M Tech). I want the NET comp sc Syllabus
31st May 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

hi im final year student of M Tech (EEE).i want know about my syallubs and the subjects..
6th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am final yr student of mca.I want to appear CSIR- NET exam.i want syllabus of computer science and sample question papers
6th June 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i am final yr student of mca.I want to appear CSIR- NET exam.i want syllabus of computer science and sample question papers
21st September 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

please send the syllabus and solved papers for csir -net exam for computer application (M.C.A) my email id [email protected]
13th November 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

sir plz can u send me name of any refrence book of related to net syllabus
14th March 2012, 03:30 PM
Shibray

plz sent ugc-net syllabus for computer science
15th March 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me csir net notification and details
30th April 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MAsters in Computer Science and Engineering . What shall i do for getting a job in government engineering colleges? Whether i have to write NET and whether i have to select Computer Science and Applications?
7th September 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am sangamesh studying M.tech final year i have applied CSIR-NET, i am searching for previous year paper and model paper of engineering science of mechanical engineering any one help me to get paper if you got any information regarding this please mail me, my mail id is :[email protected] and my contact number is 9738107064, i got doubt in paper b&c is this paper will be MCQ or long answer question please help me
13th February 2013, 09:24 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

in this link more than question papers of computer science department last years
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqpyr.php?sub=87
15th March 2015, 12:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibray View Post
plz sent ugc-net syllabus for computer science
I have attached the syllabus and some question papers of NET exam for computer science so please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?