24th August 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to transfer from one NIT to other in 2nd year

What is the procedure of transfering from one NIT to other nit in 2nd year

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  2. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  4. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  5. What is the procedure for admission into B.Tech 2nd year of NIT Kurukshetra?
  6. How to join B.Tech 2nd year in NIT after passing 3rd year diploma?
  7. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to transfer to Vidhyasagar Womens college in Chengalpattu?
  9. Is it possible to take credit transfer in 2nd year of B.Com
  10. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  11. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  12. Can I transfer to GCT from Bannariamman Institute of Technology in 2nd year studying B.E? What is the procedure?
  13. Can I take admission in 2nd year in NIT after scoring 789 state rank in AIEEE?
  14. Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?
  15. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  16. What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student
  17. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  18. What is the last date and procedure ot transfer from 1st to 2nd PUC?
15th March 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to transfer from one NIT to other in 2nd year

My son Mr CH S S S Viswa Bhargav is studying first year B Tech, Mechanical Engineering in NIT, Kurukshetra.He is staying Hostel No.1, Abhimanyu Hostel , Room No.301. He has not been attending college for the last two months due to continuous fever. Finally he underwent operation on 27/02/2015 in Apollo Hospitals , Jubilee Hills , Hyderabad. Doctors diagonised that the disease is due to Bactirial Infection. It is named as KIKUCHIS LYMPHADENTIS which is caused due to Severe Winter, Lack of healthy food and Unhygenic conditions. More over it requires continuous medical treatment for one year with proper care and caution. In this regard we request your goodselves to transfer from NIT, Kurukshetra to NIT Warangal on medical grounds.

CH S SATISH, FATHER, 094404-24970, CH S RAMADEVI MOTHER-090107-27886 E Mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?