27th August 2012, 09:39 PM
namitha705

CTS previous years test papers? Which are colleges that I can take up during placements?

i want CTS previous year placement test papers.....the test papers which CTS gives to colleges during placements.

28th August 2012, 08:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CTS previous years test papers? Which are colleges that I can take up during placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by namitha705 View Post
i want CTS previous year placement test papers.....the test papers which CTS gives to colleges during placements.

CTS is the top most IT companies in the World.So they conduct On or Off campus both.

If you have 60% marks in through out career then you are applicable for CTS.Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for CTS exam.Only one year gap in through out career are eligible.

Process for CTS recruitment-1)Written Test 2)Technical Round(This is the Tough Round) and 3)Personal Interview

I have attached Question Paper of CTS so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about CTS placement , you can visit to http://www.cognizant.com/

1st May 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CTS previous years test papers? Which are colleges that I can take up during placements?

which book is preferable for the cts preparetion

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?