28th February 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Cut-off for BA LLB courses and which entrance exam is there for BA LLB courses?

How much should I score in 12th Science for securing a seat in government colleges offering BA LLB 5 years integrated course? Further, is there any entrance for Law courses i.e., BA LLB? If yes, then please share details of that entrance? And, what is the passing criteria in that entrance?

4th March 2019, 06:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut-off for BA LLB courses and which entrance exam is there for BA LLB courses?

You must score atleast a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 to get admission in B.A, LL.B integrated course.
It will be of 5 years duration. Admission to the law colleges is based on national level or college level entrance exams.
You can apply for All India Law Entrance test which will be conducted in the month of
May.
The last date to apply for the examination is 30/03/2019.
You can visit the website www.nludelhi.admissionhelp.com
7th March 2019, 12:05 PM
Prince881993

Default Re: Cut-off for BA LLB courses and which entrance exam is there for BA LLB courses?

Dear Aspirant, CLAT is the national level test for Law courses, you can use the CLAT score to apply in all 21 NLUs and other institutes like Amity university, Lovely Professional University and Presidency University.BA LLB is a 5 year course.
From below link you can get the details about exam and registration.
https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in/

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?