9th June 2011, 06:40 PM
ANGADRAI

Best area to learn from evening courses in Pune? Which courses are considered to be better option after MBA in POM? Is regular LLB a right decision?

hi, I have completed my MBA in production operation and want to know that
1. which are the best area to learn from evening courses in pune
2. which courses are better option after mba in POM
3. Is regular LLB is right decision ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  2. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  4. Which is a better course for me after passing 12th?
  5. Which course will be the best for me after passing 12th with 80%?
  6. What should I do after passing BBA with 50% marks
  7. Which PG course is suitable after B.Sc course from DAV college of Dehradun?
  8. What can I do after BCA? Which is the appropriate course to get a good job?
  9. What should I do after completion of PGDCA?
  10. Which course should I apply after BCA? I have completed BCA this year
  11. How to do LLB through distance education? I have completed B.A from regular courses -- [New]
  12. What can I do after completion of BSc computer application?
  13. Should I pursue engineering or should I try for other course after answering badly in engineering exams? Which course should I take up?
  14. Which are the good jobs after graduation in B.A?
  15. What is the procedure of M.Com external admission?
  16. Can i study 3 years regular LLB course?
  17. Provisional admission after doing BBA?
  18. What can be done after completing graduation in Automobile Engineering? What does M.S mean? How different is it from regular M.Tech course? Which institutes are considered to be the best for M.Tech?
11th November 2011, 11:55 PM
Beready

Default Re: Best area to learn from evening courses in Pune? Which courses are considered to be better option after MBA in POM? Is regular LLB a right decision?

hi,

you should to do any management courses in that time
because it helps you a lot in your job .
so go and join a course which is on financial management or that type .
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?