20th March 2018, 09:18 AM
singh neha mahendra

Entrance exam available to study LLB in Mumbai University for BCom student? Admission procedure, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates of LLB entrance exam?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do LLB after completion of my BCom from Mumbai University. But I don't know what type of entrance exam is given? And what is a procedure to get admission and fee structure. Kindly tell me the date of exam, date of result declaration, syllabus and pattern of this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  5. Procedure to get admission in LLB after M.Com
  6. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  8. Is it compulsory to give the entrance exam for LLB?
  9. How do I apply for LLB in mumbai?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  11. Procedure followed to do LLB through correspondence? Admission procedure and fee structure to apply?
  12. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  13. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  14. Fee structure of BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  16. What are the subjects of B.A LLB course? Fee structure of it and the procedure to apply for the entrance?
  17. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?