22nd December 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Cut off percentage required for admission in Architecture?

Sir,
I am a student of class 12th from Commerce Stream. I want to pursue architecture. I want to know about the cut off percentage for architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs?
  2. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies?
  3. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation?
  4. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  5. How much percentage does a 12th student need to get admission for architecture college in Mumbai
  6. How to do B.Com from economics honors? Which are the colleges?
  7. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  8. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  9. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 144 marks in JEE?
  10. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  11. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission in BBA?
  13. Cutoff percentage required for B.Ed course?
  14. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?
  15. What's the cut-off percentage for an OBC candidate for getting admission in IIM's? I've secured 70% marks
  16. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?
  17. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be able to get a government seat in Architecture after scoring 70% in PU board exam?
30th October 2016, 01:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off percentage required for admission in Architecture?

Having passed your Class 12th in Commerce stream and looking to pursue Architecture course for your bachelor degree i.e; Bachelor of Architectute, you must have Mathematics as one of the main subjects in your Class 12th with your overall percentage in Class 12th be 50% at least.

Also for pursuing the same course from IIT, NIT or other Centrally funded institutes of Technology you must qualify JEE where as for other top institutes you must qualify NATA. Also for more details about these examinations you must visit their respective official links www.jeemain.nic.in and www.nata.in.
16th June 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off percentage required for admission in Architecture?

I am science student and I have scored 48 in physics, 60 in chemistry and 50 in mathematics. So, can I do B.Arch or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?