7th May 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?

What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi? Can you please list down the various Arts courses requirements to me? I need to decide on the best one to take up forward which am eligible for. Looking forward to hear from you all!

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. When to get admission for Ph.D in Arts courses? Required percentage of marks for this?
  2. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies?
  3. What's the cut off marks required in PMT for getting a seat in AIIMS, Delhi?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for physics honors with an aggregate of 80% in CBSE board?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  6. What are the courses available after 12th in arts stream?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  8. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  9. Is Maths compulsory for admission in Renowed College under DU?
  10. Can I get admission for BA in DU after completion of 12th class with PCM with 73%?
  11. Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?
  12. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  13. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girls in Delhi? What is the eligibility for the courses?
  14. Cutoff percentage required for B.Ed course?
  15. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  16. Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th in Arts? How much percentage is required?
  18. Is there any percentage limit to appear in Assam Civil Service exam? What's the cut-off percentage for screening?
8th May 2015, 09:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?

There are large number of colleges which offer Arts course. Delhi university is one of the renowned university in India and compromises of about 80 college which offers almost about 25 courses of undergraduate.

Admission in the colleges are taken through the cut off released by the various college for the specific course on the basis of aggregate in board examination. There is no entrance test for students seeking admission. But still the cut off marks is very high.

To pursue any degree from the topmost college your best three / four according to the course will be considered and the cut off is about 85-90% for it.

There is reservation on the cut off marks for the OBC, SC/ST and PWD category. The college offer upto 10 cut off if the seat remains vacant for any of the course for any category candidates.

The application form for are available online as well as offline. The admission procedure also starts from the month of June.

For more information about the admission procedure or previous year cut off visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?