20th August 2013, 04:23 PM
tejasparulekar

How much percentage does a 12th student need to get admission for architecture college in Mumbai

How much percentage does a 12th student need to get an admission for
architecture college in Mumbai,sir j j school of architecture?
If that student belongs to scheduled caste.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in JJ college Mumbai? I want to do Architecture further
  2. Which college will I get in Mumbai? Will I get B.Arch in Asmita College of Architecture?
  3. List of top 5 colleges in India offering B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  5. List of colleges for an Open category candidate who has secured 13347 AIR in NATA? -- [New]
  6. List of best colleges for B.Arch in India?
  7. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  8. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in different colleges of Mumbai and Thane?
  9. Can I get admission in Architecture College in Mumbai having scored 148 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  11. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  12. Last date to apply in Architecture college? How can I get admission there?
  13. Architecture from Mumbai after AIEEE and 12th (PCM) with 71% marks from Rajasthan Board?
  14. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  15. How to get admission in St Xaviers college in Mumbai after 10th?
  16. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  17. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in Architecture college in Mumbai?
  18. B.Arch in Architectural & Planning through correspondence in Delhi/NCR?
27th January 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage does a 12th student need to get admission for architecture college in Mumbai

How many % would we have to take addmision in architect in nagpur
11th April 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage does a 12th student need to get admission for architecture college in Mumbai

which stream should choose in11th and 12th standard for being admited in JJ college
8th July 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

What will percentage we get admission in du university of srcc collage
22nd July 2015, 09:34 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Not only for architecture college in Mumbai
* If anyone secure s 65 % in +2 level , it will be fine for everything ..
* As you said SC caste
you need to secure just 50% in +2 level
to secure seat in architecture college in Mumbai ..
23rd July 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage one must have (min) who wants to do architecture further???
22nd September 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage does a 12th student to get admission in viva college
23rd September 2016, 10:51 AM
shiwangini raj

After 12th ,For any type of examination , it is necessary to get at least 65% marks in +2 level. But as your details in questions ,, I think a scheduled casts people as like Sc,St etc must have to get at least 50% marks in +2. And when you get this marks then you can appears in any type of entrance exams . so, 65% marks is important , then you can get admission in architecture college in Mumbai. Thanks.
18th July 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks of NATA, JEE paper 2, and board percentage, for getting into Sir JJ College of architecture for OPEN CASTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?