12th June 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff of Baba Ramdev College, Sardar Patel College of Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra Institute of Technology in Pune?

what is the cut off of baba ramdev college nagpur,sardar patel college of engineering in mumbai and maharashtra institute of technology in pune....
plz tell me what is the cut off of these college as soon as possible!

16th October 2011, 11:59 AM
rameshndkumar

Default Re: Cutoff of Baba Ramdev College, Sardar Patel College of Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra Institute of Technology in Pune?

if you want to take a admission through AIEEE,your rank should less than 50000 in general catogery,30000 for obc
15th April 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff of Baba Ramdev College, Sardar Patel College of Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra Institute of Technology in Pune?

How much is the cutoff for obc in baba ramdev college
31st May 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is cut off marks required for taking admission in Electrical Branch in Ramdeo baba Kamla Nehru College of Engineering
31st May 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What is cut off marks for taking admission in Electrical Branch in Ramdeo Baba Kamla Nehru college of Engineering
16th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to get addmission in best engineering collage
26th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I score in JEE(main) 76 from OBC category so can I get Baba Ramdev Engineering at Nagpur
So reply at,
dhanubawankar123@gmail. Com
5th June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I got 77 marks in mhcet.can I get ramdevbaba nagpur,ycc
9th June 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i have got 95 marks in mht cet , so can i get admission in ramdev baba colg in nagpur in electronics branch
21st April 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I Am getting 54 in jee.So can i get admission in SPCE COLLEGE?
5th May 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 139 marks in jee main and expecting 85 in boards, can i get spce?
6th May 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am bc muslim rawother.How much cutoff is required to get a seat for MBBS in Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?