3rd August 2012, 08:14 PM

Cutoff to get admission in BAMS government college

sir, please tell me cut off to get admission in bams government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  2. Cutoff to get admission in BAMS government college
  3. Cutoff list of government BAMS college?
  4. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list for Government BAMS colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Required cutoff list for admission in BAMS college in private college?
  7. Cutoff list of government BAMS college in Maharashtra?
  8. Admission in BAMS after scoring 87 marks in ASSOCET? In which college could I get? Cutoff list of that college?
  9. What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?
  10. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff list of BAMS college in Mumbai?
  11. Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?
  12. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college?
  13. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  14. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering
  15. Admission in BAMS government college after scoring 119 marks in PCB?
  16. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  18. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
28th February 2013, 09:24 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff to get admission in BAMS government college

B.A.M.S.

R.A.Podar Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
R.A.Podar Medical College (Ayu) Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400 018 (India) Tel:- 022- 24934214 FAX:- 022- 24936881
Type : Bachelors Degree
Category : Medical, Dental & Clinical Research
Sub Category : Ayurveda
24th May 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

SEATS FOR BAMS IN GOVT COLLEGES IN KERELA?
29th September 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

last year's cutoff mark in bams admission tamilnadu
30th June 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 35600 rank in eamcet. can i get seat in bams? give me details of eligible colleges
28th May 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have secured 5430 (local rank) in eamcet 2015 &11013(rank) in eamcet.Can i get seat in bams.Give me list of elgigable clgs.under OC Category.
24th June 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I got 64% in HSC and 96 marks in mhcet 2015 do I get admission in bams Nagpur.
25th August 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in government Ayurvedic college.i want to know that if someone did graduation after that also he can get admission in college.college will take which basis admission hs or graduation.and is there any limits of age. As soon as.......
26th August 2017, 02:47 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) is a 5 year graduation course. To get admission in BAMS the candidate need to attend and qualify in the NEET exam.

NEET is an entrance exam conducted for giving admission into MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS courses.

NEET cut off marks varies every year based on the candidates appeared for the exam, question paper. The 85% of the seats are given under state quota and 15% seats are given under all India quota. Every state has its own cut off marks.

In general the NEET cut off percentage is 50% for general candidates, 40% for SC/ ST & OBC candidates and 45% for Phd candidates. This may vary based on the state and university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?