15th June 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?

what i should do to get admision in govt bams college? i mean what is the process of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. What is the cut-off percentage required to get admission for BAMS course in government college?
  4. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BAMS?
  6. Cutoff to get admission in BAMS government college
  7. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  8. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  9. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET?
  10. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  11. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  12. Admission in BAMS government college after scoring 119 marks in PCB?
  13. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  14. Can I get merit admission in BAMS? I want to join BAMS
  15. Procedure to get admission in BAMS college in Maharashtra?
  16. Donation amount and course fees of BAMS at DMIMS College? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to get admission in BAMS course in Chandigarh after passing 12th from NIOS board with 55% marks and admission procedure for the same?
  18. DGO in YCM college Pune after BAMS
9th August 2012, 03:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?

Pass in 10 + 2 is the basic qualification required to pursue BAMS course. HSC course must be completed with physics, chemistry and biology as subjects. Admission to government colleges are offered on the basis of candidate’s score in entrance exam. You must attend either national level entrance teat or state level entrance test. Those who possess good score in entrance test can seek admission to their preferred college after a central counseling process.
24th November 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?

When Will The Form Is Filed For CET Exam ?
27th January 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

please quote the date of entrance examination for bams exams to get admission in 2014 session and from where the examination fourm will be available
24th April 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a student from Kerala and I am now preparing for doing a bams course run by the govt what should I exactly do to get admission? Is keam is a significant factor for seeking an admission?
5th June 2018, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in bams college in 2018 through neet exam with 264 marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?