9th September 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to study in automobile designing after B.E in Mechanical Engineering

after BE in mechanical Engg , I want to study in automobile designing (short term courses) in India, how can I continue my study and where

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  2. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  3. Can I study automobile engineering after studying diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  5. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  6. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  7. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  8. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. List of colleges available in M.E Automobile Engineering under Tamilnadu?
  10. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  11. How may I study ME in automobile engineering in U.S or U.K? I'm doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year
  12. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  14. List of colleges providing M.E Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  15. List of colleges offering M.E in Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  16. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  17. List of colleges available for Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  18. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
26th August 2017, 01:55 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to study in automobile designing after B.E in Mechanical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after BE in mechanical Engg , I want to study in automobile designing (short term courses) in India, how can I continue my study and where

As you have completed your bachelors degree in mechanical and want to study automobile designing course, then here below is list of designing course you can apply for after bachelors degree:-

List if Designing Courses after Mechanical engineering:-

1). Mechanics instrument and material design course.

2). Computer aided drafting design course.

3). Automotive computer and electronics designing course.

4). Automotive thermodynamics and engine design course.

5). Machine element design course.

6). Automotive design and construction course.

Duration of Courses:- Duration of courses is varies from 6 months to 1 year.

Colleges Offer Mechanical Engineering Designing Course:-

>> Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay.(Mumbai).

>> National Institute of Design.(Ahmedabad).

>> Department of Design.(Guwahati).

>> Indian Institute of Technology.(Delhi).

>> DSK International School of Design.(Pune).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?