10th July 2011, 11:32 AM
somaya

Cutoff list of BSc Biotech for admission in government college for girls sec 11 and 42 Chandigarh?

plz tel when cut off list of b.sc biotech for government college for girls sec 11 and 42,chandigarh will come on net

Related Questions:
  1. Information about training program of 6 months?
  2. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  4. When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  6. List of best schools in Chandigarh
  7. Can I get admission in B.Sc Biotech in a Government College with 1820 General rank and 892 ranks in Girls category? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in government biotech college after scoring UPTU Biotech rank of 3166 and 1375(Girls)?
  9. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  10. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  11. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  12. Can I be able to get any government college after scoring 460 general rank in Biotech and 183 in girls?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in AIHM or CIHM in sec-42D of Chandigarh after securing 5053 rank in NCHMCT JEE?
  14. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  15. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  16. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List dummy schools at Delhi for appearing in 12th?
  18. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
17th February 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of BSc Biotech for admission in government college for girls sec 11 and 42 Chandigarh?

cut off list for b.sc or biotech in govt college chandigarh
27th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of BSc Biotech for admission in government college for girls sec 11 and 42 Chandigarh?

Eligibility for admission to bsc in chandigarh
19th March 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Cut off list for bsc biotech in govt college sec 11chandigarh and is it in Punjab university
3rd June 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

if any candidate have compartment in physics from medical stream then she got admission in biotech and bsc general
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?