15th June 2011, 12:56 AM
Bittu410

When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?

I want to get admission in Govt. College Sec-11 Chandigarh in B.Sc.
When and where can I get the prospectus and what is the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  2. Cutoff list of BSc Biotech for admission in government college for girls sec 11 and 42 Chandigarh?
  3. Information about training program of 6 months?
  4. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  6. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When will I get prospectus of Sec 11, Chandigarh College?
  8. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  9. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  10. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  11. Will I be able to get admission in AIHM or CIHM in sec-42D of Chandigarh after securing 5053 rank in NCHMCT JEE?
  12. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  13. Procedure of admission in CA College after B.Com? Eligibility and best colleges in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  16. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  17. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  18. Full procedure to get admission in government college in Chandigarh?
19th June 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?

do you have admisson open in B.SC MY Marks 50%
10th August 2011, 12:37 PM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?

prospectus of government college Sec-11 DOWNLOAD
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gcprospectus.pdf(2.63 MB, 927 views)
9th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

can i got admission in b.com course in govt college sector 11 after scoring 88% marks
14th June 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

my marks is 65% in sc can i get admission in DAV chd
18th June 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

i got 79% in 12th in non medical in CBSE ,can i got admission in bsc computer science.
27th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 65% in arts in pseb can i got admission bca .poonam.
9th June 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 75.5% marks in 12th pseb...can i got admission in b.sc computer science in gcg 11..????
10th June 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i say that my 2 marks is 80% in hbse so you tell me than i m talking addmission
18th June 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

i got 78% marks in 12th non medical class hbse can i got addmission in B.Sc. i belong to BC(A) CATTEGRY.
9th June 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i got 63% marks in 12th non medical in CBSE can i got addmission in B.SC. I belong to Sc cattegry
14th May 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 77% marks in 12th with non med in hbse can i got admission in b.sc.
29th June 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I have filled the application form of pggcg chandigarh and i scored 82%in class 12 can i get admission in this beautiful collegeevan i belong to bc category .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?