4th June 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?

i want to take admission in govt. college sec11 chandigarh. so can u plz tell me when are the admission are open and i can get a prospectus?
from where i can take the admission form?
i want to take admission in ba
on which base the admission list is sorted out?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  2. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  3. When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Information about training program of 6 months?
  5. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  6. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  7. Cutoff list of BSc Biotech for admission in government college for girls sec 11 and 42 Chandigarh?
  8. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  9. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?
  10. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  11. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?
  12. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  13. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh? -- [New]
  14. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  15. Will I be able to get admission in AIHM or CIHM in sec-42D of Chandigarh after securing 5053 rank in NCHMCT JEE?
  16. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  17. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
4th August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?

how i can take admission in girls college in b.a and how much % is required for admission aligibility?
5th June 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?

sir i want to addmission in sec 11 collage.pls tell me,how i will take?
16th June 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of form for b.s.c,2013 in government girls college sec. 11
28th May 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in this college for bsc nd i get 66% in 2 non med. Plz give me my ans. On my email id [email protected]
4th June 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in govt. college chandigarh iam scored 84.2% in 2 class(CBSE board)
30th March 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I have recently passed first year of b.a from faridkot and nai I got admission in govt. college,chandigarh plz give me admission farm and tell the last date of depositing
26th May 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college sec11 Chandigarh? I have scored 73% in non med from cbse
4th June 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I had recently passed 12th with 70% marks please help me how I take admission in 11 sector girls college from where I get admission forms and what is the fee structure?
27th June 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION IN GOVT. COLLEGE SEC-11CHD? I HAVE 57.8%MARKS IN CBSE BOARD.
8th June 2017, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 50%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?