4th June 2012, 05:02 PM
shubham gupta 1285

How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%

hi sir
i want to take admission in govt. college sec11 chandigarh. so can u plz tell me when are the admission are open and i can get a prospectus?
from where i can take the admission form?
i want to take admission in b.com
i have scored 83% what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  2. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  3. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  4. When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Information about training program of 6 months?
  6. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  7. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  8. Cutoff list of BSc Biotech for admission in government college for girls sec 11 and 42 Chandigarh?
  9. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  10. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  12. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?
  13. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after completing 12th with 82.4% marks -- [New]
  14. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  17. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  18. Will I be able to get admission in AIHM or CIHM in sec-42D of Chandigarh after securing 5053 rank in NCHMCT JEE?
21st September 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%

does a candidate from j&k can take admission?
21st September 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%

does a candidate from j&k can take admission?
16th July 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
11th May 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir I have done my graduation from k.u.k. university and I scored above 70%u2105 and I want to take admission in sec 11Govt college for boys please tell me the procisour of taking an admission in P.G.
in Economics.
24th June 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what documents and fees I have to submit with hard copy on 29.06.2016 in pg gcg sector 11 girls college office
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?