20th April 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for Jharkhand Medical Exam? How many seats are there for MBBS? How many students can apply?

what is the cutt of for jharkhand medical exam?how many seats are there for mbbs?and how many students apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  2. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  3. What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?
  4. How many MBBS seats are there in Jharkhand? Will I get MBBS in any college of Jharkhand after scoring 2510 rank in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 2510 rank under general categories
  6. Can I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring 196 cutoff marks?
  7. How to get admission in College of DA for B.A honors?
  8. What is the date of submission of forms for BOB bank? I have scored 180 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  9. Cutoff marks for KCET medical?
  10. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges?
  11. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  12. Can I get am MBBS seat in Jharkhand with rank 2510(general category)?
  13. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka Colleges? How much marks are required to get MBBS seat?
  14. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka colleges?
  15. When will result of Jharkhand NTSE be declared? What's the cutoff marks of stage 1 Jharkhand? I'm probably getting 140 marks out of 180
  16. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  17. Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS? -- [New]
  18. How many MBBS seats are there in Jharkhand? Will I get MBBS in any college of Jharkhand after scoring 453 rank in ST category?
11th January 2012, 09:49 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Cutoff marks for Jharkhand Medical Exam? How many seats are there for MBBS? How many students can apply?

You want to know the cut-off marks for jharkhand medical exam. Here are the cut-off marks below:
If you belong to
1. General-100/180
2. SC-94/180
3. ST-94/180.
It also depends on the frequency of seat allotment as well.
11th January 2012, 10:00 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Cutoff marks for Jharkhand Medical Exam? How many seats are there for MBBS? How many students can apply?

You want to know the cut-off marks for jharkhand medical exam. Here are the cut-off marks below:
If you belong to
1. General-100/180
2. SC-94/180
3. ST-94/180.
As you have not mentioned that of where you want to know about the seats, below is the information of seats:
In Ranchi- RIMS capacity is about 250 seats and in MCI is about 15
seats.
In Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, it will hold All India Competitive Written Test for admission to MBBS couse is 84 seats.
11th January 2012, 10:12 AM
Ankur.Sunny

If you belong to
1. General-100/180
2. SC-94/180
3. ST-94/180.
As you have not mentioned that of where you want to know about the seats, below is the information of seats:
Around 1 million candidates compete for 32000 MBBS seats.
seats.
In Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, it will hold All India Competitive Written Test for admission to MBBS course for 84 seats.
Students who want to apply must have completed HSC(10+2, or high school) with science stream including the subjects Biology, Physics and Chemistry with at least 50% per cent marks.
All the best!
17th February 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

how many seat are in the jharhkhand medical
27th March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I fill online form of Jharkhand Medical entrance exam 2012?
Please give a direct Link.
14th June 2012, 11:51 PM
nadankanan

the cut-off marks for jharkhand medical exam. Here are the cut-off marks below:
If you belong to
1. General-100/180
2. SC-94/180
3. ST-94/180.
seats.
14th June 2012, 11:53 PM
nadankanan

the cut-off marks for jharkhand medical exam. Here are the cut-off marks below:
If you belong to
1. General-100/180
2. SC-94/180
3. ST-94/180.
seats.
1st July 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

how many total seats are there for all the branches of medical in jharkhand? As for mbbs,bds,agriculture,vetnary..plz do give the information..
16th April 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

if any grace mark in any papar of h.s exam
14th June 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello my marks in jharkhand PMT is 50.25. And my CML rank is 437. And CAT rank is 113. Could i get any medical college?
18th May 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 1283 rank in jcece..... will i get mbbs in any jharkhand govt. college????????
20th May 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

igot360mark in aipmt 2014 can igetmbbs seat ibelong to o.b.c category
21st May 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I m getting 454 marks in aipmt 2014.....will I get addmission in any college of jharkhand...I belong to general category
24th May 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I am getting 350 marks in AIPMT 2014 . Can i get collage in jharkhand in mbbs? i belong to general category
5th June 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

My CAT rank is 372 and CGM rank is 1474.Now can i get any medical collage?
9th June 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i have getting 85 marks in aipmt 2014 ?can i get college in jharkhand in mbbs?i belong to general catagory
15th June 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 338 marks in aipmt exam their is any chance of mbbs college in jharkhand ...pls rply
6th June 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello I have scored 111 marks and 230 rank in jcece medical 2015.I belongs to general category. Can I get any mbbs college In Jharkhand
6th June 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

My CAT rank is 163 and my CML rank is 4309. Will I get any medical college?
13th June 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I have got cat rank 798 in jceceb ,can i get admission in riims Ranchi m.b.b.s
17th July 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

My cat rank is 617and cml rank is 7977 and i belong to sT i got a medical collage
27th July 2016, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum marks for st category student to secure a place in riims ranchi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?