18th February 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in College of DA for B.A honors?

Can I get admission in any college of du for ba hons if I’ve scored 68% in best 4 and 82 in English with commerce stream from cbse board? Please tell me the names of colleges where I can seek admission? And let me know if there is any other course in which I can get admission from du?

19th February 2016, 12:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in College of DA for B.A honors?

DU stands for Delhi University.
It is ranked number one university of India in some survey conducted by in previous year by some institutions.
To get admission in DU, students need to apply for admission which starts in April. Students need to visit official website of DU to apply for admission and they need to provide personal and academic details.
Students also need to pay Rs 100 via any suitable means.
Once the students is registered, they need to wait for further notification from DU about cutoff.
DU announces cut off for all of their colleges in June-July. Students whose marks is in range of cutoff can seek for admission in desired college and if not then they need to wait for their chance to come.
With 62% marks in best 4 subjects, it is very difficult to get Honors courses.
But in 6th or henceforth cutoff marks, it is a chance that cutoff may fall down if seats are vacant for Honors course.
If your marks is in cutoff range of any course in any general course as well, take admission in it then after search for the college having vacant seats in B.A hons after securing admission in one course and then move to other college if Honors course seat is vacant.
19th February 2016, 12:56 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in College of DA for B.A honors?

No, it is tough to get admission in the B.A honors course with 68% in best four. The admission in the university in undergraduate course is on basis of aggregate in best four subject.

So, it is not possible to get admission with quiet low aggregate. There is relaxation in aggregate for reserved category candidates and for girls also. But still you can apply for the admission in the university.

The application form for admission in the university will be available online and offline from month of May or June. According to last year cut off list you are not eligible to get admission.

For more information about admission procedure visit at http://www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?