24th July 2016, 05:50 PM
mohammadsiddiq

Can I write improvement exam in 12th to get more marks?

Hello Sir, Now I am studying in State Board of A.P and I want to know that can I write my improvement exam if I want to get more marks again in my academics? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  2. Is it possible to get a good job with 56% in 12th and 88% in 10th? Can I write the improvement for 12th exams again?
  3. Can I write +2 improvement exam or any other?
  4. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to write JEE exam for marks improvement of Mathematics in HS from AHSEC?
  6. How to write improvement exam in Physics to get more marks? Am I eligible to write BITS entrance with improved marks?
  7. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?
  8. Will my improvement exam marks in 12th be considered for government jobs?
  9. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  10. Admission in DU is possible on the basis of improvement marks?
  11. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
  12. Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?
  13. Will there be any problem if I have applied for improvement exam but not appearing in it?
  14. Do I have to appear in 12th CBSE Improvement exams if scored 40 marks in Mathematics?
  15. What marks will be shown in marksheet, if I get less marks in improvement exam? -- [New]
  16. Will my improvement marks be acknowledged in DU in 2 subjects along with the other subjects?
  17. If the students are able to improve their +2 marks after EAMCET result announcement then how weightage will be calculated in EAMCET counseling?
  18. Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level?
26th July 2016, 03:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write improvement exam in 12th to get more marks?

Improvement examinations are the examinations which are conducted for candidates who have qualified in regular examinations and are interested to improve their marks or percentage.

If you have qualified 12th standard regular examinations then, you are eligible to appear in Improvement examinations to get good score in 12th standard.

If you have not scored more marks in Improvement examinations than the marks you have secured in regular examinations, your regular examination marks will be considered as final.
27th July 2016, 01:04 AM
sourabh katoch
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I write improvement exam in 12th to get more marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammadsiddiq View Post
Hello Sir, Now I am studying in State Board of A.P and I want to know that can I write my improvement exam if I want to get more marks again in my academics? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes you can write improvement exam if you want to improve your examination marks in 12th. You need to visit the site of your board regularly for any notification related to the filling of improvement exams as they can be filled in a few days from the date of declaration of examination results. But if you want to write improvement exam for clearing any entrance exam(which is based on your 12th percentage) then you should check the eligibility criteria correctly because some of them may require you to appear in all subjects for any improvement in marks. Good luck :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?