8th March 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS?

Hello Sir,
After completing 12th, I am interested in doing my MBBS in AIIMS. So how much cutoff marks is needed in AIIMS Medical entrance exams? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  2. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Question pattern of this entrance exam?
  3. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  4. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  5. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  7. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  8. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  9. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  10. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  13. Normal cutoff for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the general higher score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS 2015 entrance exam for 3rd time?
  15. Can I study BDS with 199.25 marks in AIIMS Medical entrance exam?
  16. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  17. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  18. What should I do to study MBBS in AIIMS being graduate from Iran?
9th March 2016, 09:24 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS?

Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS :

General Candidates : 50%
OBC Candidates : 45%
SC/ST Category candidates : 40%

Previous year Cut-off Rank :
General : 1348
OBC : 3159
SC : 14417
ST : 14132
9th March 2016, 01:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The question paper of AIIMS MBBS consist of 200 marks including physics, chemistry, biology and general knowledge.
As per the previous year cut of marks that is nearly about 170 to 180 marks out of 200, you need to work very very hard. If you belong to general category then your marks should be more than 140 and you belong to reserved category than marks above hundred are required.
9th March 2016, 05:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. This examination is of 200 marks and consists of question from Physics, Chemistry and Biology and General Knowledge. If we see last few year trends of cut off marks in AIIMS entrance exam, candidates from general category, if they manage to score 65% or more have good chance of getting admission in AIIMS for MBBS course.

For OBC candidates, it is around 60% and above and for SC/ST candidates, if they manage to score above 50%, they certainly get admission in AIIMS institute.
9th May 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How many marks should an SC candidate should get to get seat in last aiims college???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?