17th October 2011, 08:57 PM
ashish325kumar

Cutoff marks of OBC clerk final exam? I have secured 147 overall marks

Please sir tll me the cutoff marks of o.b.c clerk final result.

I secure 147 overall marks but not selected in the merit list.

Please tell me the cutoff marks of sc/st category clerk exam 2011

13th June 2012, 12:13 AM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks of OBC clerk final exam? I have secured 147 overall marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish325kumar View Post
Please sir tll me the cutoff marks of o.b.c clerk final result.

I secure 147 overall marks but not selected in the merit list.

Please tell me the cutoff marks of sc/st category clerk exam 2011
There can be many factors for which you have not got selected. Moreover the cutoff vary from one banks to other, there is no fixed cutoff for obc..

1. minimum qualification marks

every section in the paper has its own qualifying marks, you have to obtain that particular marks. no matter what total marks you have obtained.

if you have not obtained the minimum required marks of each section then you will not be qualified.

2. marks less than cutoff

every banks has different cutoffs you have to attain that particular marks to be in the merit list.

3. less marks in compare to others .

lets say that you have attain that marks required by the bank but the other candidate who have also applied may have got more than you ,so they are called for the interview instead of you.

say you have got 145 , the cuttoff of the bank was 140 . but the other candidates who applied has got more than you then they will be called instead of you.

4. fixed numbers of seats

the positions are fixed like some bank has vacancy for 40 seats so the person who got the highest cuttoff will be called first then following the marks obtained by the person next to him.

so if the total seats get filled before your turn , then you will not be appear for the merit list.

5. marks/ education qualification

sometimes many banks demands for a particular percentage in 12th.

like pnb ,canara bank and bank of india ask for 60 % in 12th whereas some banks ask for 55 %

so inspite of getting the required cutoff if you are not having the required percentage in 12th you will be rejected

MINIMUM REQUIRED MARKS IN EACH SECTION

1. reasoning - 23 and above

2. apptitude - 23 and above

3. computer - 23 and above

4. general knowledge - 22 and above

5. english - 20 and above

CUTOFF OF DIFFERENT BANKS

There are 19 banks who declare different cutoffs on the basis of states where you wanna apply , caste and banks.

i am posting some cutoffs

1. ANDHRA BANK

2. BANK OF MAHARASHTRA

3. BANK OF BARODA

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?