15th April 2011, 09:36 AM
Neeladri Panda

Cutoff marks for Bank PO/Clerk Exam? How many question need to be answered to qualify the exam?

what is the cutoff marks in Bank PO/clerk exams?
how many questions from which section will one should attend to qualify the exam?

25th April 2011, 10:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks for Bank PO/Clerk Exam? How many question need to be answered to qualify the exam?

The cut off's will not be the same each year. For SBI the general cutoff marks 155 to 165 for the clerical post. But in each year this can vary. This is depends on the nature of the question and number of candidates appeared etc. In each bank exam there will be different sessions. Each section has its own cutoff mark. If there are 50 questions you have to have minimum 35 correct answers.
28th April 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for Bank PO/Clerk Exam? How many question need to be answered to qualify the exam?

what will be obc clerk cut off mark in u.p.
29th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what is cut of marks in union bank of india clerk exm. held on 6th feb 2011 in u.p. state please reply
3rd May 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

what is cutt off marks in each subject of bank of india g.b.o scale 1, exam date 21 11 2011
4th May 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected cutoff marks in andhra po exam date 08 05 2011
9th May 2011, 04:00 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Cutoff marks for Bank PO/Clerk Exam? How many question need to be answered to qualify the exam?

hi friend,

Cut off marks will be vary

the bank exams the cut off marks will be vary for each year. There is no exact marks.

You prepare more ad score more marks. Then you can be placed.

all the best.
15th May 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir /mam,
if i got 70% or more in bank clerk exam so what is my chance to clear the exam?
18th May 2011, 03:09 PM
anaya

Dear Sir,

Pls confirm me cut off marks in allahabad clerical exam for interview
30th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

dont vary about bank exam
6th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

HEY FRIENDS!!PLZ GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE!!
I ATTEMPTED 41 QUESTIONS IN REASONING,50 IN MATHS 38 out of 40 in english,19 out of 25 in general science,20 out of 25 in computer;;i attempted these questions with 90 % accuracy,,will i get the call for interview?;;i belong to general category;
regards,
SUKHDEEP SINGH
14th June 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

hi, i attempt 90 percent right questions in bank exam then also not getting in merit list....
Plz let me know why?
29th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cutoff marks for Bank PO/Clerk Exam? How many question need to be answered to qualify the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hey friends!!plz give me your advice!!
I attempted 41 questions in reasoning,50 in maths 38 out of 40 in english,19 out of 25 in general science,20 out of 25 in computer;;i attempted these questions with 90 % accuracy,,will i get the call for interview?;;i belong to general category;
regards,
sukhdeep singh
yaaa sure.......
30th June 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

cutoff marks of union bank of india in obc category
6th July 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

CUTOFF MARKS FOR BANK PO FOR SC CATEGORY
8th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO WHAT ARE THE SUBJECT IN BANK P O AND WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY
21st July 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to see my mark of my bank exam on my emailid .what do i do.
28th July 2011, 09:20 PM
pramod bansal

what is the cutoff marks in Bank PO/clerk exams?
how many questions from which section will one should attend to qualify the exam?[/QUOTE]
28th July 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what will cutoff mark in sbi po
8th August 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

according to u what should b d merit cut off in the andhra bank clerical exam
13th August 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i have atttempted 100 questions out of 200 in sbi po associate banks so wats da chnce???
17th August 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what would be he safe score to qualify bank po exams?how many question should be attempted at the initial level?
18th August 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is cut of marks in union bank of india clerk exm. held on 6th feb 2011 in u.p. state please reply
it is 194 out of 250 for general candidates
18th August 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i have attempted 100 out of 200 question in sbi associate kindly put your view regarding the % of my success in the sme if i had attemted it with 90% accuracy
5th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

wht is the cut off for allahabad clerk exam 2011?
15th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks for the andhra bank po exam held on 8th may 2011?
26th September 2011, 09:32 PM
shambhu shrn

Default Re: Cutoff marks for Bank Clerk Exam? How many question need to be answered to qualify the exam?

4501015081what will be cbi clerk cut off mark in u.p.
27th September 2011, 01:49 AM
saurabh abhijeet

hello'

cut-off marks for bank PO is approx;
-maths-18-30
-reasoning-18-30
-english-8-20
-computer-25-40
-general awareness-25-40

cul-off marks for clerk is;
-maths-35-50
-reasoning-35-50
-english-20-35
-computer-30-45
-general awareness-30-45
30th September 2011, 09:16 PM
shibendu

There will be 5 section and one another section .
Bank PO/Clerk examination you will have to score minimum 40% in each section.

Be aware of that.
If you fail to score 40% in each section they will not check your next section.

Best of luck..........
3rd October 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

hello guys ..... i want to know that if i score 170 out of 250 then can i get selected or not ....... in pnb..........??????
15th October 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the finel cut off marks for punjab national bank clerical recruitment exam held in june 19,2011 & interview held in month of september 2011 for madhya pradesh state,for st,sc categories....AMIT;RANCHI;JHARKHAND
30th October 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have answered 110 questions out of 200 for dccb bank clerk exam will i get qualified
31st October 2011, 12:04 AM
blizard

DEAR FRIEND,
There are 5 sections will be there.....

=> Reasoning
=> General English
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> General Awareness
=> Basic Computer Knowledge

You will have to score minimum 40% in each section.

Here are some books you can practice from it :

All the best......
6th November 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

There are 5 sections will be there.....
=> Reasoning
=> General English
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> General Awareness
=> Basic Computer Knowledge

You will have to score minimum 40% in each section.
Here are some books you can practice from it :
[email protected]

All the best......
28th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Cutoff marks for Bank PO/Clerk Exam? How many question need to be answered to qualify the exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1234450]hello guys ..... i want to know that if i score 170 out of 250 then can i get selected or not ....... in pnb..........?????

look if u r having the accuracy then 170 is enough to recp call but accuracy is requierd abt 95+%
3rd December 2011, 05:52 PM
khushboo naushin

hi... you want to get good job in bank than you have to prepare the bank exam like clerk/po.. and you have to prepare the five sections (1) reasoning (2) general awareness (3) english (4) computer knowledge ( quantitative aptitude). and get minimum 40% in each section.. after that you can get call for interview... best of luck
13th December 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hello everybody.
i just want to know that what is the minimum cut off to get a chance in 2nd round? if anybody about it kindly tell me.
15th December 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

cutoff marks for bank cleark ibps?How many question need to answer to qualify the exam?
13th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir
IBPS ka result kab tak aayega.
I have done 150 question.

ASHISH
31st January 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for reserved candidate?
6th February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

when will release the ibps clerk exam result.
7th February 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i see my result of ibps exam 27th nov 2011 please send me a process
9th February 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, IBPS clerk ke exam mein agar mujhe english aur general awareness mein 20% marks milenge toh interview ke liye mera call letter ayega?
19th February 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

as a condidate i think that the question paper of english is not easy so please...... tell me about the cut off mark of english
10th January 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir ibps clerk 16 december ka results kab tak aayega please dileep.cneb@gmail pae avgat karane ki keapa kare dileep lumar 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?