20th September 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get BA(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University? Percentage required in 12th Humanities for admission?

Hello friends, I want to study BA in Hindi from Banaras Hindu University. I am studying in 11th Humanities. Kindly tell me how I can get admission for this course in Banaras Hindu University. Also tell me the percentage which I have to get in 12th for admission.

22nd September 2018, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get BA(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University? Percentage required in 12th Humanities for admission?

After completing 12th Humanities, if you want to study BA in Hindi from Banaras Hindu University. You need to fill the application form in the online mode on the entrance test portal of the university. Banaras Hindu University conducts BHU UET exam during May-June every year for admission to various UG and PG courses. For admission in BA course, you must have passed class 12th with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. However Class 12th percentage doesn't carry any weightage because admission is purely based on the marks obtained in BHU UET.

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th January 2019 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Remove *
23rd September 2018, 09:55 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get BA(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University? Percentage required in 12th Humanities for admission?

In order to get admissionin in Banaras Hindu University for BA Hindi, you must have to score a minimum of 60% marks in your 12th board exam from a recognized school board.
You have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university to get selected for the admission. So, apply admission form and wait for notification for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?