18th September 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Russian) in Banaras Hindu University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a PhD in Russian from Banaras Hindu University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?

23rd September 2019, 08:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Russian) in Banaras Hindu University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a PhD in Russian from Banaras Hindu University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?
Entrance exams to study PhD(Russian) in Banaras Hindu University:-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

There are no specific cut off marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?