25th April 2018, 01:07 AM
Brish ketu Singh

Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study 11th Science in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in 11th standard in Banaras Hindu University. Can I know what cutoff marks is required in the entrance exam so that I can get admission for Science stream? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in BHU-PMT-2017? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in Banaras Hindu University?
  2. What should I study to crack M.Com entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Is there any entrance exam to study BCom in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  4. What is the minimum educational requirement to to study M.Sc in Banaras Hindu University?
  5. Admission criteria to study BFA(Painting) in Banaras Hindu University?
  6. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  7. How to get admission in M.A (English) at Banaras Hindu University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Banaras Hindu University?
  9. Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?
  10. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  11. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University?
  12. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Banaras Hindu University?
  13. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  14. What are admission requirements of B.Ed in Banaras Hindu University?
  15. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  16. How to get admission to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science at Banaras Hindu University?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]

25th May 2018, 12:35 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study 11th Science in Banaras Hindu University?

Candidates need to appear in a entrance exam called BHU SET( Banaras Hindu University School Eligibility Test) conducted by BHU to get admission in class 11 Science , Arts and Commerce stream.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should complete class 10 exam with minimum 50% marks in science subjects( for science stream admission) to eligible for appearing in tge entrance test.

Cut off BHU SET exam
BHU SET 2018 exam result will be declared on 18th June, 2018. Cut off marks of BHU SET 2017 exam for general candidates to get admission in class 11 science stream is 80 marks ( for both PCM and PCB groups).

27th May 2018, 08:29 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study 11th Science in Banaras Hindu University?

As far as you are concerned about the BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) SET cutoff for admission in Class 11th of Central Hindu School then it cannot be predicted before the actual declaration of result but to have an idea regarding the year cutoffs of SET Class 11th examination for general category candidates :-

Minimum Cutoff for waiting
qualification marks waiting list candidates
* Class XI ( with Mathematics ) :- 83 71
* Class XI ( with Biology ) :- 78 67
* Class XI ( with Commerce) :- 69 55
* Class XI ( with Arts ) :- 59 44

For more details and updates regarding BHU SET, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?