12th June 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in NEET to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? Cutoff marks required to secure admission in Government colleges of Haryana?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. So, I have to give NEET? I don't know whether I have to give NEET for the admission? If yes, then what would be the cutoff marks required for admission in any Government college in Haryana?

5th July 2019, 12:03 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in NEET to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? Cutoff marks required to secure admission in Government colleges of Haryana?

If you want to pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course then you need not to appear in NEET exam, because through this exam you will be eligible to seek admission in MBBS or BDS course.

Entrance exams: AIMEE

Guru Gobind Indraprastha University Physiotherapy entrance exam

Dayanand Sagar University entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?