27th June 2012, 08:27 PM
akash srivastava scra

Date of announcement of SCRA notification?

when will be 2013 examination and notification of scra ?..pelase tell me the date

28th June 2012, 11:12 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of announcement of SCRA notification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash srivastava scra View Post
when will be 2013 examination and notification of scra ?..pelase tell me the date
SCRA Stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year . This year examination was already completed on 29/01/12 and Next notification will be publish in the month of Oct or Nov in the official website as well as employment news paper .

Eligibility Criteria :-

To apply for this examination , you must be citizen of India or subject of Nepal or subject of Bhutan ... etc .

To apply for this examination , you must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable . 5 year relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates .

Required education Qualification for this examination is that you should have a completed intermediate(12th) with Mathematics and at least one subjects having Physics and Mathematics OR those who have a completed graduate degree with Mathematics and at least one subjects having Physics and Mathematics may also eligible to apply for this examination . Final year course can also eligible to apply for SCRA Examination .

SCRA Exam Pattern :-

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
12th August 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of SCRA notification?

aman kumar sir plz tell me the date of applecation 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?