17th February 2011, 04:43 PM
srishti_rythmic

Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to become a Government Teacher?

Hi,

I am an MBA and want to become a teacher. I am a graduate with 48% and MBA with 60% marks. Please confirm what is the eligibility to do the JBT. I want to become a govt. teacher. What is the process.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing JBT course? Institutes offering the course?
  2. JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?
  4. Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT?
  5. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher?
  6. How to be an HAS if I am a JBT Teacher
  7. Date of start of JBT courses? Eligibility criteria for JBT course?
  8. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  9. What procedure to be followed to get a job in JBT after completion of 12th with commerce?
  10. Tell me the eligibility criteria for Drawing Teacher post in government sector?
  11. How to become a Government Teacher with 60% in B.Ed?
  12. What is the criteria and eligibility for JBT
  13. What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school?
  16. Criteria and eligibility for JBT course? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  17. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  18. Age limit for JBT teacher(General) in DSSSB Delhi?
22nd February 2011, 10:46 PM
Ramya Teja .G

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to become a Government Teacher?

Dear Srishti,
Eligibility for JBT is that you need to have senior secondary school certificate or intermediate or 12th or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks. For those who are applying on the basis of bachelor degree must have at least 45% of marks. The only those lie under 17-28 years age are eligible .

-------
regards
Ramya Teja .G
22nd February 2011, 11:04 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to become a Government Teacher?

Hi

The candidates who want to make there carrier in teaching line and want to be a teacher then they can apply for the JUNIOR BASIC TRAINING (JBT) course after the completion of 10+2. The detailed eligibility criteria required for the JBT course is given below:

Education Qualification
.>The candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks are eligible to
apply for the JBT course.
.>If the candidate is applying on the basis of Bachelor degree then the minimum
percentage should be 45%.

AGE LIMIT
Candidate applying for the JBT exam should have minimum age of 17 years
and maximum age of 28 years.
If the candidate is from some reserved category then there is a relaxation
in age of 5 years.

CET exam:-
Candidate applying for the JBT exam should have to give CET exam in order to apply for the course.
The candidate has to score 40 marks out of 100 to qualify the exam.
For reserved category candidates the minimum marks is 35 out of 100.

So you need the above eligibility criteria to apply for the JBT exam . To get any
Govt. college you have to score good marks in CET exam and only on the basis
of marks in CET exam you will get any good college.

GOOD LUCK
23rd February 2011, 08:04 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for JBT if you apply for it on the basis of your Degree marks..

Here is the detail eligibility criteria

For JBT course you must be a 12th passed with atleast 50%.

The candidates should have 45% if they are apply on basis of their Bachelor degree

The minimum age limit is 17 and higher age limit is 28 years

For reserved candidates the 5 years relaxation is allowed

You can become a Government teacher once you clear JBT exam.
24th February 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

graduation k baad j.b.t me apply karne k liye 45% marks 12th me hone chahiye ya graduation me?plz reply
8th March 2011, 07:29 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Eligibility criteria for doing JBT
detail eligibility criteria
For JBT course you must be a 12th passed with atleast 50%.
The candidates should have 45% if they are apply on basis of their Bachelor degree
The minimum age limit is 17 and higher age limit is 28 years
For reserved candidates the 5 years relaxation is allowed
You can become a Government teacher once you clear JBT exam.
Education Qualification
The candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks are eligible to
apply for the JBT course.
If the candidate is applying on the basis of Bachelor degree then the minimum
percentage should be 45%.
AGE LIMIT
Candidate applying for the JBT exam should have minimum age of 17 years
and maximum age of 28 years.
If the candidate is from some reserved category then there is a relaxation
in age of 5 years.
CET exam:-
Candidate applying for the JBT exam should have to give CET exam in order to apply for the course.
The candidate has to score 40 marks out of 100 to qualify the exam.
For reserved category candidates the minimum marks is 35 out of 100.
So you need the above eligibility criteria to apply for the JBT exam . To get any
Govt. college you have to score good marks in CET exam and only on the basis
of marks in CET exam you will get any good college.

good luck
15th March 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualification or age to do jbt
15th March 2011, 01:28 PM
rajan rawat

from where i can get the jbt enterence test form
25th March 2011, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit to become a teacher? I mean after doing jbt up-to what age one can apply for a jbt teacher in delhi schools?
25th March 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Govt teacher lgne k liye age limit kya hai or kya hm jbt k sath koi or course krte hain jese B.A. To kya vo manya hai ya nahin
29th March 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

CAN U tell me if a person can also eligible to apply for mcd teacher if he did Bed
29th March 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i am jbt. and my age is 30.can i apply for govt job..
2nd April 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Kitne papers haii jbt ke...
12th April 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

if the need of domicile is requiredin delhi or in other state.
17th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

NAME ALL GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE TEACH FOR JBT IN DELHI
I WANNA DO JBT FROM DU &BECOME GOVT. TEACHER PLZ GIVE SOME ADVICE. THIS WILL PROVE TO BE GREAT HELP
27th April 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,
Plz tell me about CET, and JBT is a regular course or a correspondence.
8th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the colleges of JBt courses and when is the entrance exam for this course?
15th May 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared for class 12 exam in science stream & i want to know preparation of what subjects are required for jbt entrance exam?
16th May 2011, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

hi, my age is 33. if i do diploma in elimentry elimentry education, is there is any chance for me to get govt. job in teaching?
if yes then to which class? nurssary or primary? i'm a graduate with 41% n doing my pg in pol. science from ksou.
18th May 2011, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi i passed 12th by 48% but my best four is 50% so guide me can i apply for the jbt test or yes so can u mail me on my id vikasbhatt20092gmail.com
27th May 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

please write me at [email protected] I can get admitted in JBT course. Srinigar
27th May 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JBT AND ETT.
28th May 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
How to do JBT Course Full information,When Addmission started date and collect the Forn From Delhi.
Give me Full Information.
My Mail ID:[email protected],[email protected]
3rd June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for jbt ...i pass out 12 wd science stram wd 79.6 % in bst 5.....?
7th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

according to new jbt pattern,,2011
the selection is based on the merit or marks in 12 or its on the basis of entrance test..kindly tellme
as am really confused,
8th June 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hi
ligibility for JBT is that you need to have senior secondary school certificate or intermediate or 12th or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks. For those who are applying on the basis of bachelor degree must have at least 45% of marks. The only those lie under 17-28 years age are eligible .
best of luck.
14th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

let me know JBT course duration on Basis of 10 2 & Graduation
15th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

mere 12 main 48% marks h. kya m du se jbt kar sakti hu?
22nd July 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

what is age and procedure to recruitment in jbt teacher in haryana for ex defence personnel
27th July 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

age Limit for JBT teacher(Gen. category)in DSSSB Delhi
27th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit to apply for a ett
Government Teacher job
20th October 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Whats the procedure of getting govt. Job after doing ETE frm govt diet delhi?
1st November 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell me meri persentage 45% hai kya main delhi main govt teacher k liye apply kar sakta hoon ya nahi . main obc say belong karta hoon or kya main ctet ka exam bhi de sakta hoon . main jbt kar chuka hoon . ya koi or option bataye urgent please
23rd November 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to B.A with 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishti_rythmic View Post
Hi,

I am a graduate(B.A) with 38% . Please confirm what is the eligibility to do the JBT. I want to become a govt. teacher. What is the process.
please reply fast
24th December 2011, 12:46 PM
fmly31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
graduation k baad j.b.t me apply karne k liye 45% marks 12th me hone chahiye ya graduation me?plz reply
50%marks in 12th..and 45% in graduation
1st June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 2010 12TH MAKES IN SUBJECT ENGLISH 60 ECONOMICS 46 PHYSCAL EDUCATION 78 BUSINESS 80 ACCOUNTANCY 28 MATHS 14 GHR KI PROBLAMS KI WAJH SE M APNE COMPATMENT EXAM NHI DE PAI BUT M AB APNI STUDY COMPLETE KARNA CHTI HU PLZ TEL MI KYA M JBT YA DIETE KA FORM BHAR SAKTI HU YA NHI PLZZZZZZZ TEL MI OR M APNE 12TH KA RE EXAM KE LIYE BHI TYARI KAR RAHI HU PLZ AP MUJHE ITNA BAT DO KYA M YE FORM ABHI BHAR SAKTI HU YA NHI PLZ TEL MI ITS MY REQUEST
29th June 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. i have just passed 12th but nit with that good marks like toppers i m divya from lancers.. i need to know the eligibility n is there any cut off for this?
5th May 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I m Jagbir...
I completed my Jbt from haryana with 80%. I want to become government teacher.
what are the requirements for govt teacher in haryana on Jbt basis ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?