31st May 2011, 05:48 PM
sony shrma

Date of entrance exam of JBT in Chandigarh and Syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir/plz tell me the date of entrance exams of Jbt in chd and syllabus of entrance exams.
thanku
neha sharma
my email id [email protected]

3rd December 2011, 06:06 PM
tarungoel

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of JBT in Chandigarh and Syllabus of entrance exam?

Admission open for Following Courses:-

B.Ed. – Eligibility- 40 - 50% in Graduation. Or (PG) (1year Regular Course)

B.P.Ed. – Eligibility- 40% in Graduation. (1year Regular Course)

M.Ed. – Eligibility- 55% in B.Ed. (1year Regular Course)

M.P.Ed. – Eligibility - 55% in B.P.Ed. (2year Regular Course)

JBT/ETT/STC/D.Ed. - Eligibility - 45% in 12Th Class. (2 Year Regular Course)

& All Professional Coerces.

In JBT entrance exam the test pattern is going to be as following

Subject Max marks
Hindi 25
English 20
Numerical Ability 25
General Awareness 20
6th January 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of JBT in Chandigarh and Syllabus of entrance exam?

sir plz tell me the name of some university that offer b.ed
13th January 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

I need a entrance exam alret for b.ed,diet,c-tet,J.B.T and NTT on my e-mail id [email protected]. Please reply me ASAP
21st March 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MA in history and one year B ED. I've also qualified the Primary CTET exam conducted through CBSE. Am I eligible for appear in entrance exam of JBT in chandigarh.

with regards
swarn kiran
E mail ID- [email protected]
7th September 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I WANT A ENTRANCE EXAM PAPER OF E.T.T, J.B.T / B.ED 2012 in chd p.u MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
20th December 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

any possibility to do graduation in 1 year & this is valid for colleges or govt. jobs?
ditya
9th April 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i have complete M.A in economics now i want to do JBT entrance test in Chandigarh please tell me date of entrance exam and syllabus . My email ID is chandan [email protected] .
8th June 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am raveena and I passed 12th (non medical)by scoring 67% so can I got admission in jbt govt college Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?